PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

Yes but how do you feel about him?
LOL

I've hated players/coaches before (Carl Everett, Rick Pitino, JD Drew, Todd Day) but because of his sheer petulence, arrogance, entitlement, insecurity and overall douchebaggery he poisoned a locker room and wrecked a title-contending season. He is a human dutch oven. I hate everything about him. I hope he goes to some team and misses the playoffs every year and in his 40s somehow goes bankrupt.

I love the Cs and he screwed them. What he did......its unforgivable.

where in CA do you live? CA runs the entire bigotry spectrum

I live in Central, MA and in South Bay, CA. My area of Central MA is way more hostile to anything but European than my area of South Bay. It's not close.

I live in Central, MA and in South Bay, CA. My area of Central MA is way more hostile to anything but European than my area of South Bay. It's not close.
I live in Central MA. Where is it hostile?

Its not like we celebrate Heydrich's birthday and have KKK rallies out here...

Last edited:
Perhaps reading and posting in a thread about free agents and trades is not the thing for you, then, particularly in the days leading up to free agency, when no signings are possible but rumors abound.
I have no problem with predictions, but these media guys change their mind as much as the wind changes direction.

How does does South Central LA feel about European types?

LOL

I've hated players/coaches before (Carl Everett, Rick Pitino, JD Drew, Todd Day) but because of his sheer petulence, arrogance, entitlement, insecurity and overall douchebaggery he poisoned a locker room and wrecked a title-contending season. He is a human dutch oven. I hate everything about him. I hope he goes to some team and misses the playoffs every year and in his 40s somehow goes bankrupt.

I love the Cs and he screwed them. What he did......its unforgivable.

Speaking of rick pitino....Irving’s old man played for him at BU

I have no problem with predictions, but these media guys change their mind as much as the wind changes direction.

But that's what happens in lead ups. We see it with every sport that has a draft/FA following. The only way to avoid it is to avoid going where such reports will be until after the draft/FA starts.

Once it starts, the reports will become almost all about official moves and people's take on them.

Central MA is not really relevant to Boston......in fact, I need to be reminded that stuff actually exists beyond 495.

Now we know why Brown and Irving did not like each other....Brown saw him as some kind of poser

you should go with your friends just to hang out.......watch the strippers play

used to go to Yogi's in Cardiff for breakfast, bloodies and watch the pats.....owner was a pats fan so it was always on the big screen.......other teams would have their corners with their games going
I thought OTL got cleaned up in the '00s or '10s. The stuff that went on there in the '90s and prior with the advent of smart phones and social media this century probably gave the city a bad look.

Regards,
Chris

I thought OTL got cleaned up in the '00s or '10s. The stuff that went on there in the '90s and prior with the advent of smart phones and social media this century probably gave the city a bad look.

Regards,
Chris

I think 2007 was the last time I went so maybe, but the place was always a mess by the end......many many staggering drunk men and women

Thinking.........could be good value....makes our height problem worse tho

As for the experts there was a web page with Celtic predictions from like 10 people ... they all whiffed. Just like here ... we have some members more accurate than media people.

Now we know why Brown and Irving did not like each other....Brown saw him as some kind of poser

I can see Jaylen and Kyrie clashing simply by looking at each's persona. Jaylen is the kid who fancies himself as an intellectual and he has to work with this conspiracy driven, flat-earth nutjob.

I can see Jaylen and Kyrie clashing simply by looking at each's persona. Jaylen is the kid who fancies himself as an intellectual and he has to work with this conspiracy driven, flat-earth nutjob.

Not only a nut job but one who insisted he know what it takes to win a championship .... watch Lebron and then hit the game winning shot with a minute left to play

FWIW...

Speaking of rick pitino....Irving’s old man played for him at BU
My brother attended BU during that same time, so I saw a number of their games. They had hustling, over-achieving teams, and we could see that Pitino was going to go places as a HC, same as his rival down at Northeastern University: Jim Calhoun.

Thinking.........could be good value....makes our height problem worse tho

Only as a reserve Kevin House type.
That's probably what Danny saw in Carson Edwards when he drafted him 33rd overall...but if Scary departs as an RFA or preferably via sign-n-trade, then maybe there's room here for IT as an 11th/12th man candidate.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back