PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N’Keal Harry Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So could it be camp and pre season games will decide Harry's fate ?

Harry didn’t fit on the field before the draft as a contested catch WR that struggles to separate & his attitude hasn’t fit either. Going public with a trade request is quite the move for the biggest bust of a draft pick during the BB era.

N'Kela Harry just assured that the Patriots will get 0.00000000 for him in a trade.
There was NO reason for the idiot agent to go public with this.
The Pats were almost certainly going to trade him. Now they will get nothing.
The agent and Harry just screwed the Pats over

But, I am fine with them cutting him today. He sucks. He will go down as a top 10 Pats draft bust of all time, especially given who they passed over to draft him.

Last edited:
I am not sure what going public with the trade request means. The Pats were not going to trade N'Keal and this is pressuring them to trade him? Why go public? The Pats have had trade offers and declined?
Perhaps the organization is telling them there's no interest, so the agent is testing the waters on his own by going public?

No interest in my player, huh? Well, we will see about that.

did they really have to include him fumbling through the end zone as a highlight in a 2 minute vid? Lol

N'Kela Harry just assured that the Patriots will get 0.00000000 for him in a trade.

not that I expected much in return initially anyway, but yeah that aint gonna help

But, I am fine with them cutting him today. He sucks. He will go down as a top 10 Pats draft bust of all time, especially given who they passed over to draft him.

There is every reason in the world for the agent to do this & why should Harry care what we get in return?

The agent has a client who is on the skids, desperately needs a new scene... in order to get him the best chance to succeed, he needs to find a new team before camp... letting the Pats sit on their hands, treating him like a camp body isn't going to do Harry any good...

and yeah, ive seen enough at this point to cut the line and let him loose...

Harry has about $2 million of guaranteed money on his contract. It might be that no one is willing to take that on and give the Pats anything of value for him. Perhaps, the Pats are holding out to get the best deal, and the agent is getting antsy to get it done prior to camp.

office space slow turn GIF

There is every reason in the world for the agent to do this & why should Harry care what we get in return?

The agent has a client who is on the skids, desperately needs a new scene... in order to get him the best chance to succeed, he needs to find a new team before camp... letting the Pats sit on their hands, treating him like a camp body isn't going to do Harry any good...

and yeah, ive seen enough at this point to cut the line and let him loose...
The Patriots were already greatly incentivized to trade him without the idiot agent demanding a trade request for his bust of a client. If they trade him they are off the hook for his remaining guaranteed salary.

The question is would it be easier for Pats to trade him by operating quietly under the radar OR now that the trade demand has been made, any team that might want him..simply waits until the Pats cut him.
Maybe the trade demand was to force the Pats hand to cut him immediately, as opposed to having to wait for training camp injuries to set in before team gets desperate enough to trade for him.

From the agent's perspective the sooner he gets onto another team (after being cut and claimed) the better his chances of making that team.

I suspect the Pats will cut him within the next few days,

I'm astonished that someone like yourself has confused correlation and causation so badly.

Not to mention your timeline is wrong.

Cam was re-signed before the start of free agency.

Before the start of Free Agency the Pats had 3 WR healthy who had seen more than two dozen snaps.

This idea that BB shouldn't have spent money on Bourne and Agholor when they are nothing like what the Pats had on the roster is ridiculous.

Agholor is an outside receiver. Bourne is a guy who is best from the slot, more like Welker was.

Agholor is a Byrd replacement. Bourne an Edelman replacement. I would think someone who claims to have watched football for as long as you have would understand this.

One would ALSO think that you'd remember that injuries happen. Particularly when your QB hangs you out to dry the way Cam did last year.

Only a complete ##### wouldn't see that adding two WR in FA to strengthen the depth of the roster than about the actual players currently on the roster
1625598494807.gif

The Patriots were already greatly incentivized to trade him without the idiot agent demanding a trade request for his bust of a client. If they trade him they are off the hook for his remaining guaranteed salary.

The question is would it be easier for Pats to trade him by operating quietly under the radar OR now that the trade demand has been made, any team that might want him..simply waits until the Pats cut him.
Maybe the trade demand was to force the Pats hand to cut him immediately, as opposed to having to wait for training camp injuries to set in before team gets desperate enough to trade for him.

From the agent's perspective the sooner he gets onto another team (after being cut and claimed) the better his chances of making that team.

I suspect the Pats will cut him within the next few days,

We are already past the 6/1 designation - nothing will save the Pats from the cap hit they will take regardless. Trade him now, trade him in August, its all the same.

It benefits N'Keal Harry more to get on a new team before camp.

The Patriots incentives to move him are not his agents concerns. His agents concern is to get him out of New England asap. I'd settle for a bag of used k footballs and gallon of spider tack for the receivers gloves at this point...

I’ve really tried. I mean, I was measured and patient. Sometimes players eventually contribute. Sometimes, it doesn’t work out. It’s the price of doing business in an unpredictable league with young athletes.

But, wow. Like, what the heck are you talking about, Mr Agent Man ?!? You tried to do what ? How many targets ? Maybe your client has a LOT to do with the lack of targets…. Sheesh. Trade request ? That’s pretty arrogant. What does he think Harry is worth on the market ? Close to zero.

Grinds my gears. Who does he think he is ? Who does he think his client is ? « Dominant in college » ?!!! Who CARES ?!? Tebow was MUCH more dominant in college. As was Jon FBall…

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes