PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My team (for the AFCE league)

Yes, the league manager is also the owner of the 0-8 team trading the Steeler D to the 1st place team in their division for a middle of the pack D that is on the bye this week (and he doesn't have a 2nd D on his roster besides PIT, to boot). Clear cut case of collusion between the intradivision teams to try and stack one Jester fan team to win it all. Of course it looks perfectly reasonable compared to the even bigger joke of a deal between the 1st place team and the 2-6 next-to-last place team. Roethlisberger and Keller for Caleb Hanie and Leonard Pope. LMAO. Pathetic.

Damn shame such a cool idea for a league has been completely ruined by a complete turd sandwich of a commissioner.

ya, saw that one just now too. wow. keep fighting the good fight jets fans!

just got an email that both trades were overturned. are you sure the league owner is one of the guys doing the trades? seems silly to do the trade, and then veto yourself.

He was definitely involved in one of them. Guess he thought better of it when he realized the **** storm he was creating.

Surprised Whitehurst wasn't on a roster. He'll be my 5th different starting QB in 9 weeks in this league. Crazy (That's what I would've called you before the season if you told me I'd have had to use Trent Edwards, Charlie Batch, Max Hall, and now Whitehurst as starters and that I would actually have a winning record. :p)

Surprised Whitehurst wasn't on a roster. He'll be my 5th different starting QB in 9 weeks in this league. Crazy (That's what I would've called you before the season if you told me I'd have had to use Trent Edwards, Charlie Batch, Max Hall, and now Whitehurst as starters and that I would actually have a winning record. :p)

hahaha.
i saw another trade go in today, looked like a buffalo to buffalo trade. I could have sworn that inter-division trading was originally supposed to be against the rules?

Yeah, and now the 8-0 guy that got the big end of the deal says he wants the commish to undo it because he only accepted it to see if the rest of us were on our toes (which clearly we weren't :p). This league is wacky.

Last edited:
Make it 6 QB 's in 10 weeks...

Jimmy Clausen, come on down!!!

7-11

Tyler Thigpen, come on down! You're the next contestant on Underdog's AFCE League QB Carousel!

Rusty Smith made 8/12. Back to Clausen this week.

And boo to the last place team in our division helping the 1st place team in the Fish division!

Last edited:

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back