PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mostly good Pats-worship from the Steelers board

In the back room they are jeering and saying screw you guys! The zone will work next time...lol

Why wouldn't they worship the Pats? Pats own them and they know it.

They have a 0% chance of beating NE this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers are Brady's *****es. Never matters how good they look, he always demolishes them.
I'll say.

7-2 rec 314ypg 24/3 TD/INT 114 QB Rtng 70% comp

Steelers are Brady's *****es. Never matters how good they look, he always demolishes them.

I just keep thinking back to that discreet putdown BB threw at Tomlin during the "Do Your Job 2" this year.

The part where he dissects the flea flicker in the AFCC and says something to the effect that, even though it's pretty much the same route tree they threw at Cowher's team in the 2004 AFCC, Pittsburgh (Tomlin) has never really changed anything up on the D he inherited.

The casual viewer probably didn't notice, but that was a pretty dry insult.

He don't need to change anything...he will just become the twelfth player and trip people

Brady lickin his chops at facing Steelers Def. Even if they go more man it's not like Brady hasn't seen it before.

Brady lickin his chops at facing Steelers Def. Even if they go more man it's not like Brady hasn't seen it before.

The squealers have been very fortunate. Their schedule's a joke. The AFC north's terrible this year. We saw what stafford did yesterday even though he sucks.

Guess those mouth breathing neckbeards have atleast some understanding of reality

This would probably be the best set of circumstances for Pittsburgh to play the Pats. At home and the last Pats road game of a 5 road games in 6 week stretch. Meanwhile Pittsburgh will be on there 4th home game in a 5 week stretch.

It could be a good game but for some reason I doubt it. December football in an outside stadium is Brady's bread and butter. Pats running game will be in full force by then.

They can kiss my Steely McBeam.

Thing is our D will improve and if not stay the same as it is. Which is good in my opinion. Offensively we will get better, against the chargers we moved the ball well we just couldn't finish them off, just listen to Brady about it. He isn't happy with it.

Steelers will have to play a form of man and get pressure to Brady, otherwise he will cut them up like a hot knife through butter.

My biggest worry and is always my worry with this team is injuries.

Steelers - Stop Bell we have the right D line for this, IF Branch can sort himself out.. you win the game. Double coverage on Brown and trust each other.

This team is good enough to win again and we know it. It's starting to click slowly but it was always going to with the new faces.

Let's keep going.

We're onto Denver

Pittsburgh fans wish career ending injuries on brady all the time and call our franchise "cheaters" on their boards. They love to say we can't beat them without cheating and make excuses when they lose

I dislike them as much as any fan base in the NFL

Last edited:
Pittsburgh fans wish career ending injuries on brady all the time and all our franchise "cheaters" on there boards. They love to say we can't beat them without cheating and make excuses when they lose

I dislike them as much as any fan base in the NFL

Same here. I hope tommy can put on another show. Need our guys to stay healthy before that matchup.

That's one big group inferiority complex happening in that thread.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back