PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most hated teams across the country

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
1634844858168.png

Wow I guess Bucs and Jags fans don't like us very much these days :( Unless there are way more Dolphins fans there.

We're also still in the Colts fans heads I guess. LOL

Indiana still holding a grudge i see. Jeez, get over it lol

Quite a difference from 3 years ago:
1634845252000.png

Bucs hate looks divisional. I guess most of this map does.

Surprised the New Orleans fans hate the Bucs more than the Falcons - they're like our "Jets" to them.
Weird that Maryland now hates the Cowboys more than the Steelers.

Florida:
Snowbird home for NYers who bring with them their special brand of misery, entitlement, and hatred for the former HC of the NYJ and his Flying Elvii.

Prominently displayed on the head stone of William Stephen Belichick:

Proudly Responsible for Two Decades of NYJ Misery

No one hates Jete but us. Even Vermont and Ct flipped.

This is fun sports content and nothing beats team vs team hatred. It's really interesting how we've suddenly become more likable in lots of states so quickly.

This is fun sports content and nothing beats team vs team hatred. It's really interesting how we've suddenly become more likable in lots of states so quickly.
Nobody fears us.

Ah yes I see the long storied history of the folks of Wyoming relighting their hatred for the Raiders . . . for some reason . . .

I knew more Pats fans when I lived in Tampa than I did growing up in Connecticut.

Likeable or more of an afterthought? Probably the latter - I think we'll be more likeable again once BB goes IMO.

Pats are fading into obscurity.

During the Pats initially title run in the early 2000’s, I got heckled at an Angels game of all places when they were in Anaheim for wearing a Pats hat.

I’d occasionally get heckled wearing Pats gear in Southern Ca which I always found odd as we are known as the pink hat fans.

Further proof (not that it was ever needed) that VT (sad) and CT are not New England. Greater New Yawk infested.
Yup, Benedict Arnold was from CT. Nice guy.

Yup, Benedict Arnold was from CT. Nice guy.
Further proof (not that it was ever needed) that VT (sad) and CT are not New England. Greater New Yawk infested.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

Because we stopped winning. You hate teams that win, not ones that dont.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back