PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortensen says he got death threats from Pats fans AFTER getting cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Kravitz did claim he was threatened and he cowered in fear when Portnoy tried to talk to him at the Super Bowl.

It was actually Kravitz' ****tard in crime, Gregg Doyel, though, who claimed that Patriots fans slashed his tire. Of course, the alleged vandalism took place at his home in Indiana and he has absolutely no evidence about who might have done it, but he just assumed it was a Patriots fan. He refuses to acknowledge that it may have been done by some random person who may not even care about football or Gregg might have done it himself by running into a curb.

That helps to explain his view on deflategate: Just form an opinion based on your biases, don't worry about facts, science, logic or common sense. Once you've done that, never change your mind, no matter what new information becomes available.

kravitz you could at least understand the way he ran with the story because he is covering the colts........he came around more than mort did

doyel is just a homer.........pity the fool for having the colts as his charm

Be a sport and retort Mort. A false report that, caused truth to distort will get wishes of your life to be short. They dragged our QB through court. Your a douche of some sort. ... Fvk off. (I couldn't find a rhyme for that one):p. Help me out here.:rolleyes:

Don't abort your effort to receive a retort from Mort of his distort, but keep it short about court. You have my support.

There was a time to play the victim card. That would have been shortly after you learned you were played the fool by your source. I know I called for him to out his source, but I'm fine if he wants to maintain that source so he doesn't lose his ability to get information from others.

However, trying to call attention to himself or call out Patriot fans (and every fan base has someone who will go too far) and basically beg for attention or forgiveness...tells us all we need to know about the man.

Enjoy the paycheck and glad you've beat cancer, but don't expect me to see any ethics or application of morals to any of your current or future cause.

I don't understand how any Pats fan could feel any other way. He's as guilty as anyone and, after lying to the world about getting an apology from the Krafts, now he's trying to double down on it (or is it triple down) by whining about the way he's being treated by Pats fans.

it even caused strain in Brady's marriage ....... the more I think about it, the more I want to scrub the @sshole with urine soaked steel wool

eff him.......I wish nothing but the worst of everything on this pathetic excuse for humanity........and to continue to be so spineless .... he's going to die knowing he facilitated a lie that caused all those problems

so far, he's getting off light

There's no human being that deserves those types of thoughts.

Pretty much everyone has done something to deserve those types of thoughts. As a people, we've simply decided that, for the sake of the group harmony, such thoughts should sometimes not be voiced.

Time
Place
Manner

I would say that Bostonians are kind of rabid sports fans... just saying. Comparing us to Indie fans is a joke.
Another problem with the analogy is an assumption about Manning's culpability.

kravitz you could at least understand the way he ran with the story because he is covering the colts........he came around more than mort did

doyel is just a homer.........pity the fool for having the colts as his charm

The worst part of Doyel's homerism is that he had no connection to the Colts or Indiana until he was hired there and he immediately became a cheerleader for the team. He's even all-in on the Peyton Manning worship, even though Manning was in his third season in Denver when Doyel began covering the team.

It would be like Volin coming here and being obnoxiously over-the-top positive about the Patriots. That would not be well received here, but Colts fan appear to love it.

The worst part of Doyel's homerism is that he had no connection to the Colts or Indiana until he was hired there and he immediately became a cheerleader for the team. He's even all-in on the Peyton Manning worship, even though Manning was in his third season in Denver when Doyel began covering the team.

It would be like Volin coming here and being obnoxiously over-the-top positive about the Patriots. That would not be well received here, but Colts fan appear to love it.
But, Orthwein's guinea-pig experiments were well received here. At least, by some. Including, most famously and unfortunately, Kraft.

Pretty much everyone has done something to deserve those types of thoughts.

For other people to want you dead? I certainly hope that I've never brought that darkness out in anyone.

For other people to want you dead? I certainly hope that I've never brought that darkness out in anyone.

I can pretty much guarantee that there have been dozens, if not hundreds, of people who've wanted you dead, at least in the talking sense. That's not a knock on you. It's just a simple nod to the human condition.

I can pretty much guarantee that there have been dozens, if not hundreds, of people who've wanted you dead, at least in the talking sense. That's not a knock on you. It's just a simple nod to the human condition.
Fair enough. I can appreciate that.

The bottom line is that Mortenson knew he had been lied to and rather than reveal it he kept quiet and allowed the smear job to continue, the death threat stuff is just to distract and gain sympathy for him despite his malpractice. If he continues his career he should still be held accountable for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes