PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortensen says he got death threats from Pats fans AFTER getting cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably some truth to this, there's some dbags everywhere. Least Pats fans wouldn't give Ray Rice a standing ovation AFTER he got suspended for domestic violence. Truly a lot of dbags in Maryland...

Mortensen was part of the big and on going lie and is a paid employee of a corporation that has gone nuclear in its propaganda. Why you would extend him the benefit of the doubt that "Patriot fans" sent him death threats? (A) The Internet is a global entity that, proven repeatedly, contains groups foreign and domestic that send emails for he sole purpose to create chaos! and push POVs. (B) Again proven repeatedly, the internet is the new catch all "it's a fact, just look at what is said on the Internet" (a favorite for dishonesty pushers).
IMHO Mortensen should absolutely not be extended the benefit of the doubt especially as his "revelation" is sooooo perfect. Headline Link: Bad guy Patriots are mean! please click here to see why! ((and while you are at it please see this add to buy tickets to Disneyworld! Or maybe just a cheese grater on Amazon.com!))

Trust: a consistent effort to be honest coupled with a consistent effort to correct errors and/or dishonest information.
Fooled: the repeated act of disregarding the meaning above.

10% human beings are mentally ill. I assume Boston doesn't have more or less than the worldwide average.

Boston has gangs (I assume).

Boston still has mafia (I assume).

I wonder if he expects this is only a New England thing? Does he imagine he wouldn't have received death wishes if he did a character assassination of Peyton Manning from fans in Indianapolis or Denver?

This is the problem, as everyone tries to characterizes fanbases as certain ways, when anyone with a brain realizes that when dealing with large sample sizes, there will be huge variations in their behavior. That's not to say there isn't a difference between PatsFans.com and The Gang Green, due to the role of the moderators in enforcing civility and the overall intellectual that the websites attract. But if you took every Jets fan and every Patriots fan combined, you'd find a pretty similar group of people. Mort is just being dumb as usual in trying to vilify the Patriots fan base. Saints fans had their pitchforks out during BountyGate...as you eloquently stated, this is solely due to a sports hero being unfairly persecuted, which is the story, not the region of fans and their response, which would reflect any fan base on the planet. I'm sure Mort would get wonderful intellectual retorts from Barcelona fans if published an article calling Lionel Messi a cheater based on figures that were proven to lies.

At every turn hes thrown people under the bus when it's gotten hot. The Krafts. Dennis & Callahan. Brady. Belichick. Ted Wells. Now the league

Everyone.

Mort is a pretty low-character guy and his cancer will never change my opinion of him.

Maybe that's his Christian "way" of dealing with a crisis....he turned his other cheeks and crapped all over people.

Had to protect his wife and told her not to travel.....

Give. Me. A. Goddamn. Break.

If anyone threatened Mrs RW she'd kill them, cut up their bodies into fish bait and dump them in the Charles.
He didn't want to die alone but he was too chicken ****e to say it....

I think he's just confused. We're all just wishing he'd be with God in heaven.

Mort is certainly proving to be a modern ****ified American...a professional victim.

I don't give 11 of 12 sh!ts what his fate is.

This reminds me of that ****tard Kravitz complaining about Patriots fans who "threatened" him and did things to his car (never happened).
That whiny ****bag demonstrated his thick skin by going on a radio program to complain about it.

So basically, Mort is doing the exact same thing. ..so they are one in the same. Once again, **** the lot of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes