PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moreno In Walking Boot and Crutches, DRC In Sling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Moreno, especially since I'm a Gator and he was a Bulldog, but the guy showed heart and toughness yesterday. He played like a man who thought they could win, expected to win, and tried to go out there and single-handedly make it happen. His team just came up a little short because they had to play against the greatest QB I've ever seen in my life.

I understand his reasoning. That lack of a teamwork attitude probably cost Denver the season. They are now certainly much less likely to win the AFCE and the Super Bowl.

I feel confident in sayin the Broncos won't win the AFCE. :p

Seriously though those are big injuries. Let's see if Champ Bailey has anything left or not. He will be another big X factor down the stretch.

I understand his reasoning. That lack of a teamwork attitude probably cost Denver the season. They are now certainly much less likely to win the AFCE and the Super Bowl.

I will be willing to bet my life savings that Denver does not win the AFCE. :D

Temperatures are expected to be 55-60 on Sunday afternoon in Kansas City.

Injuries to J. Thomas, Moreno, Rodg-Cromartie, Houston and Hali will play a big part in deciding the outcome.

In the spirit of the Broncos next game, Reid has commented on his pass rushers:

Reid said, via Randy Covitz of the Kansas City Star, that Houston had a subluxation, or dislocation, of his elbow during Sunday’s game. The MRI will be necessary to assess how much damage was done when the elbow popped out and how long it will take for Houston to get back on the field.

The news was better in regard to Houston’s fellow edge rusher Tamba Hali. Reid said Hali sprained his ankle during the game, but that it has made “big improvements” since Sunday. It’s not the dreaded high ankle sprain, which is a good thing for his chances of playing.

Reid: Houston dislocated elbow, Hali has ankle sprain | ProFootballTalk

Sounds like he sprained his ankle on his last carry. He was definitely beat up all night, but the last carry did him in.

He actually came back in for a play after that and got no gain or lost a yard and that was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST