PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Deflategate Lies in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE IT!!!! I was hoping this wasn't going to be a two week lovefest for Tom and Bill. Keep it up, please. Hope all the pundits call them cheaters all week and then 95% of the pundits pick the unstoppable Falcons and their superhuman quarterback who has no equal. I was never more confident in beating Pittsburgh than when I saw a huge amount of pundits picking Pitt because Big Ben is "as good as Brady right now."

holy ****,

how can someone be as stupid as whoever wrote that article?

Surprised it took this long for this crap to come out. Weak journalism (if you can call it that)?

xT77XTpyEzJ4OJO06c.gif

Kinda realizing I don't care anymore...whatever makes them feel better about their lives

We'll be hearing lies spoken as truths for the rest of our lives, might as well get used to it

Pretty much. Let the idiots argue over what a "fact" is...

The team is in the Super Bowl and the majority of the threads in this forum since then are about Deflategate. Ridiculous.

Hahahahaha What a lovely article. I love how they mentioned the false reports from Mort.......oh wait, they didn't.

I think we're all used to this by now. Every team has been caught cheating at some point, and most, multiple times. It's just the Patriots are so consistently good that the league tries to make examples of them to reach better 'parity'. I don't by into that nonsense of 'creating' parity....that's just code for 'we'll tear teams down by force if they don't naturally become crappier'

The team is in the Super Bowl and the majority of the threads in this forum since then are about Deflategate. Ridiculous.

That's going to be the story line from the media, unfortunately. Might make it even awesomer when Goodell has to hand the trophy over.

Otherwise, yeah, it's great bulletin board material and we all know BB will use it.

What I consistently hear from people is they are sick of the Patriots. They want parity. Spygate, deflategate, all this crap. That's what this is all about. They want the Patriots brought back down to the average. They can't handle excellence and want to be told everyone is special. Well, sorry, not everyone is excellent. Not everyone is special. Some people are better at football than others. Some are better at reading, math, and art than others. Some of you will never be truly great at anything. Accept this in life, and appreciate those who are great, and don't be a jealous putz and try to bring them down.

That's what you tell your f'ing snowflakes.

For that matter, don't lie and say it's about the children when it is really about your own mediocrity.

And please I beg Atlanta players and coaches to start talking trash...please...

You are playing right into their trolling. Just ignore the noise.

What I consistently hear from people is they are sick of the Patriots. They want parity. Spygate, deflategate, all this crap. That's what this is all about. They want the Patriots brought back down to the average. They can't handle excellence and want to be told everyone is special. Well, sorry, not everyone is excellent. Not everyone is special. Some people are better at football than others. Some are better at reading, math, and art than others. Some of you will never be truly great at anything. Accept this in life, and appreciate those who are great, and don't be a jealous putz and try to bring them down.

That's what you tell your f'ing snowflakes.

For that matter, don't lie and say it's about the children when it is really about your own mediocrity.

And please I beg Atlanta players and coaches to start talking trash...please...

Agree..In Life..Not EVERYONE gets a trophy for participating....:rolleyes:

I wish they would let me know what I should tell my kids about pumped in crowd noise at home games. :confused::confused::confused:

I don't have to tell my 11 year old kid anything about deflategate. She goes to a good school and takes Russian math classes on the side. She also has been schooled in logical and critical thought.

She's not a freakin genius but easily has an IQ north of what's required to reach fact based conclusions on her own. She knows that Brady is innocent because she can do the math and understands what the math tells her.

She also knows that sometimes circumstantial evidence can at times can make an innocent man look guilty and easily grasps the concept that even though a man's work acquaintance referred to himself as "wife murderer", when the wife is later found alive that he almost assuredly didn't murder her (unless of course some type of cloning or Mission Impossible type masks shenanigans are involved).

After reading the Wells report she lastly realized that the text messages read exactly like what one would expect to find if Brady was innocent.

If not for Miami and now Las Vegas, Atlanta would be the worst multisport city in America. I doubt even Al Hoford had as difficult time choosing to switch cities as he claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back