PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Deflategate Lies in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some comments on the comments:

1. This article outrages me, quite frankly. One because of the utter stupity of every point they tried to make. I guess anything can get published these days. :rolleyes: and Secondly, they falsely put the spotlight back on McNally and Jastremski. I think it's libelous even with their addition of an "allegedly"

2. I'm seeing a lot of these articles popping up, and their narrative has changed a great deal. A year ago, they are all claiming Brady was guilty, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Now they are offering that doubt to his his guilt, but that's all. NO ONE is daring to come out and simply say what has been so obvious to us and anyone unbiased person in society.

THERE WAS NO CRIME in the first place. The weather deflated the balls, and that should have been the end of it. Except for the clown college of NFL executives with a heavy anti-Pats agenda. What follows was nothing less than misreprestentations and flat out lies. A multimillion dollar independent report that turned out to be anything but independent. A report that manufactured evidence to fit their narrative.

What pisses me off is that all the misdeed are clear and ON THE RECORD for anyone to see. From the clear science to the Mort report, and the league refusing to retract it even though they knew it was a a lie. All clear signs of how completely malicious and injust the whole thing was.

It doesn't take much researce for someone to do to get to the obvious truth. YET the f*cking mediot morons keep spouting the narrative that he still MAY have been guilty, and there are still 2 sides of this story. :rolleyes:

That is like trying to have a debate and one side has taking the position that the, "sun rises in the east", and these mediots are taking the opposing view and expecting everyone to believe it.

Deflategate will end for me when I finally see the majority of sport media simple come out and DEFINITIVELY say, that, "well, for a lot of reasons, the NFL screwed this whole thing up, and Brady got caught up in it and both the Pats and Brady got screwed" No one cheated, and Goodell simply over reacted after getting bad information"

This is what should have been coming out of the media a YEAR ago..

Some comments on the comments:

1. This article outrages me, quite frankly. One because of the utter stupity of every point they tried to make. I guess anything can get published these days. :rolleyes: and Secondly, they falsely put the spotlight back on McNally and Jastremski. I think it's libelous even with their addition of an "allegedly"

2. I'm seeing a lot of these articles popping up, and their narrative has changed a great deal. A year ago, they are all claiming Brady was guilty, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Now they are offering that doubt to his his guilt, but that's all. NO ONE is daring to come out and simply say what has been so obvious to us and anyone unbiased person in society.

THERE WAS NO CRIME in the first place. The weather depressurized the balls, and that should have been the end of it.

Deflategate will end for me when I finally see the majority of sport media simple come out and DEFINITIVELY say, that, "well, for a lot of reasons, the NFL screwed this whole thing up, and Brady got caught up in it and both the Pats and Brady got screwed" No one cheated, and Goodell simply over reacted after getting bad information"

Had to correct one point Ken because it is a commonly made misstatement, and we Pats fans know better, the balls were not deflated since no air was removed.

Secondly, you are letting Goodell off the hook by suggesting he acted on erroneous information, rather than with malice. At some point Goodell knew there was no offense, the NFL* just wanted to take the Pats down to the pack, and they didn't want to give up the opportunity, so they just moved the goalposts.

Had to correct one point Ken because it is a commonly made misstatement, and we Pats fans know better, the balls were not deflated since no air was removed.

Secondly, you are letting Goodell off the hook by suggesting he acted on erroneous information, rather than with malice. At some point Goodell knew there was no offense, the NFL* just wanted to take the Pats down to the pack, and they didn't want to give up the opportunity, so they just moved the goalposts.

Not according to Felger just 5 minutes ago. In fact, he says as FACT that Goodell likes the Patriots and Patriots fans but has to do the business of the other owners. Please, Lord...please place this sonuvabiatch in front of me just ONCE in my lifetime...

Reason #1,000,001 I'm not Brady 'cause I'd run out onto the SuperBowl field carrying a totally deflated football in full camera view.

Riding a snowplow with Belichick holding a camera and filming :p

--- "‘Deflategate’ is a four-letter word your kids may hear multiple times during the Super Bowl broadcast"

Last edited:
The only thing better than an underinflated football is a Frisbee....... Let's make this the Frisbee Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back