PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Montreal vs Boston in the first round

WhiskeyBreath

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I really didn't want the Habs to clinch the 8th seed in the East but they did just that today. No matter how these two teams are playing, it's always a hard fought battle when they meet. I'm probly being to nervous about this series but the Scabs own the Bruins in the playoffs.

it is our time now...revenge

Ha ha!

It is going to be a great series. I would love to see Chara and LaRoque go at it.

I hate the Habs man, and will be cheering for the B's. It would be great for hockey in New England to have the B's go deep into the playoffs.

Can you imagine a Stanley Cup final with Boston in it.

Wow

If anyone want's to offload 2 tickets me and my buddy can definately make the drive down...:)

Go B's!

Ha ha!

It is going to be a great series. I would love to see Chara and LaRoque go at it.

I hate the Habs man, and will be cheering for the B's. It would be great for hockey in New England to have the B's go deep into the playoffs.

Can you imagine a Stanley Cup final with Boston in it.

Wow

If anyone want's to offload 2 tickets me and my buddy can definately make the drive down...:)

Go B's!

Montreal and their fans would also love to see Chara and Laraque go at it as well because we would lose our best player and they would only lose their worst player. I would like to see that battle in the regular season next year though.

how come the games are not on national TV...i live in Colorado and dont get NESN :(

how come the games are not on national TV...i live in Colorado and dont get NESN :(

Do you get the Versus network? They will be showing games and NBC will be sometimes during the playoffs.

Playoff hockey is fantastic.

Go B's!

Game 1 win wooooo! They definitely did not play a full 60 min game, but I'll take a win in the playoffs anyday. The boys did a great job keeping their cool and avoiding penalties. Also I know why Laraque played 13 mins tonight, but anyone know the last time he played that much?

Hunwick hospitalized because of a spleen ailment. Hopefully this isn't too serious. He will probly be lost for the playoffs.

more f-ckin boston injuries ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. im so friken sick of injuries to our boston teams. make it stopppppppppppppppppppppp nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad::mad::mad:

Bergeron decks Borges in a fight ... OMG :rofl: ... classic ... Patrice can fight ... a southpaw no less.

Bruins up 2-0

Last edited:
What a great game, the entire team played so well. Montreal did not even deserve to be on the same ice tonight. 2-0 woooo!!!!

Couldn't ask for a better start; I can't wait for game two.

For an old fart like me who witnessed Dryden stonewall Esposito, Eddy Johnson give up a center-ice shot, Guy LaFleur, Rejean Houle, too many men on the ice, and Brad Park bust his butt to no avail, I will never ever grow tired of the Bruins beating the Canadiens. Three more 5-1 Bruin wins would be sweet.

great game. Up 2-0!!! We are dominating them in this series. Things will be different going to Montreal, but we clearly have the better team. How exciting to have hockey back!

Just saw on nhl.com that Lucic is suspended for game 3. That seriously pisses me off. I wouldn't be as mad if they did something regarding Komisareks eye rake after the game one, but all the nhl said was well thats playoff hockey.

ya, i am pissed as well, but we have crazy depth, so not to worry.

Lucic wanted to send a message ... but a wtf moment there Milan ... the ref was but a few feet away at the time.

3-0! 3-0! 3-0! Haven't heard the centre bell that quiet during the playoffs in hmmm ever maybe? :D

Holy ****. A sweep would be epic.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back