PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monster Block on Squirrel TD Called in German

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of Hitler videos, I'm still waiting for 'Goodells reacts to Pats going 14-2 despite Brady suspension' :)

I love watching the games on foreign broadcasts due to there being so few commercials. Instead of commercials they talk about the game (shocker I know) and show shots of the sidelines and such. Very pleasant viewing experience.

I love watching the games on foreign broadcasts due to there being so few commercials. Instead of commercials they talk about the game (shocker I know) and show shots of the sidelines and such. Very pleasant viewing experience.

But if you don't know another language, it's kinda pointless to listen to two guys talk about the game in a language you don't understand.

But if you don't know another language, it's kinda pointless to listen to two guys talk about the game in a language you don't understand.
lazy. go learn the language.

;)

speaking of Hitler videos, I'm still waiting for 'Goodells reacts to Pats going 14-2 despite Brady suspension' :)
It has to go with: "Well, surely the Broncos or Ravens will take them out come playoff time anyway," then his generals start looking at each other... "My commissioner...the Ravens and Broncos both missed the playoffs. The Patriots will probably play the Texans or Raiders in the divisional round..."

Thats true, but I was mainly referring to the UK broadcasts. I'm sure there wouldn't be any problems understanding UKish.
I don't know about that. During my first time in London, I thought a dude wanted me to go out and murder a gay person when all he wanted to do was go out and smoke a butt.

Last edited:

Wrong.

I learned far more from that German broadcast about that play than Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts were too bored to relate.

It's not even close. Watch the CBS clip. Fouts doesn't even mention it until the 3rd slo-mo replay.

These guys nailed it and went ballistic while it was happening.

Germany 1
USA 0

"Was für ein Monster-Block! Der ist übrigens gerade irgendwo in Kamchatka unterwegs. Der ist ganz woanders. Lecko mio! Was für ein Block. Hallo! Miami calling."

=

"What a monster-block! Dude is still travelling somewhere in Kamchatka. He's far away. Kiss my *ss! What a block. Hello! Miami ruft an."

:)

Woulda been cool if Vollmer did that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes