Monday Night Double Header Thread: Texans vs Saints and Donkeys vs Raidahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think Texans get the upset. Saints miss the playoffs (sorry to our Patsfans Saints fans, I think it’ll be a weird year for the Saints).

What the hell kind of intro is this? Get over it. You got into OT still, and Brees choked.

What the hell kind of intro is this? Get over it. We got ****ed by the refs on the helmet catch

I predict Texans and Saints will be high scoring
I get that they got screwed over, but Brees could have not thrown that one up for grabs in OT.

I get that they got screwed over, but Brees could have not thrown that one up for grabs in OT.
Yeah, was editing my post when you said that :eek:

Time for my yearly post about how I wish all of the MNF games started at this time slot.

It shouldn't have gotten to that point, though. That was the most egregious DPI I've ever seen. Saints should have closed that out there.

It shouldn't have gotten to that point, though. That was the most egregious DPI I've ever seen. Saints should have closed that out there.
That and helmet to helmet (that no PI end of Pats-Colts 06 was another really bad one that didn’t get any press).

Bill would have never let this complaining get to this point. No way they’d be talking about it going into this game. I’d be pissed about it for sure...but at some point they gotta move on.

Time for my yearly post about how I wish all of the MNF games started at this time slot.
I wonder why they haven’t explored more Monday night double headers.

Not many athletes are as much a part of their city as Brees. I think the fans/media need to move on from that playoff loss - there were ample chances to win that game.

I bet the Saints' first play will be that scene from The Longest Yard

Also : Archie Manning is the worst.

Wow this scoreboard is terrible. Looks like Madden

Why do Saints never wear gold pants anymore? Looks much better than mono black.

From another forum

Does anyone else feel like this game is pointless because the Patriots are going to win it all again this year? It’s like watching fall basketball and trying to pretend like we’re not gonna see the Warriors in the Finals

Nice to see Hank by himself, whoever was singing with him last year was awful.

He wants to make sure that he doesn’t get hit by a blitzer
- Booger talking about Watson

A big difference from those QBs who do want to get hit by a blitzer...

Lol DeAndre Hopkins wanted no drops all season right? And then he drops his first target

It's tough living out in the maritimes for these games. So glad I live out west.

Last edited:
Edit: insensitive post. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back