PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Double Header Thread: Texans vs Saints and Donkeys vs Raidahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people on here like Brees, but I love seeing him so bad. I live around a bunch of Saints fans who think he’s the GOAT and talk **** about Brady

What a catch by Fuller. Anybody knows what those patches on some uniforms are ? It is like a man with a cape, brown patches.

The one thing I miss about living on the West Coast!

Indeed, west coast time zone would be great for night games. It would take some getting used too watching the early games at 10am.

Brees had trouble throwing the ball past 10 yards in the playoffs. Media: crickets.

What a catch by Fuller. Anybody knows what those patches on some uniforms are ? It is like a man with a cape, brown patches.
Patches on Brees and Watt? If so, probably the Walter Payton Man of the Year patches. The winners of the award get to regularly wear them. Watt won it recently for his Houston relief efforts, Brees for his efforts and Katrina I believe.

Wtf kind of spot was that?

This might be the worst mnf announce team in its 50 year history.

Awesome play by Watson

Nice run but I wouldn't want my QB making dives like that.

Watson seemed a bit shook up...

Feel good about this Texans +230 as long as Watson is okay.

Silence the crowd? Da **** are you talking about Booger. I can still clearly hear the crowd. Idiot!:rolleyes:

Would have been nice to sign Cook...

I know a lot of people on here like Brees, but I love seeing him so bad. I live around a bunch of Saints fans who think he’s the GOAT and talk **** about Brady

I don’t.

He just throws to his first read about 95% of the time. If you really want the definition of a system QB...he just distributes the ball like a robot and boosts his stats off of handoffs that go down as completions.

Indeed, west coast time zone would be great for night games. It would take some getting used too watching the early games at 10am.
It's awesome, waking up to football has been the best thing ever until the corrupt 32 started ruining football.

Payton sure loves Taysom Hill. I wonder if Saints fans hate it.

Lol @ that dejected old guy. Did he realize he was on camera? :p

I don’t.

He just throws to his first read about 95% of the time. If you really want the definition of a system QB...he just distributes the ball like a robot and boosts his stats off of handoffs that go down as completions.
They go on and on about his completion %. It’s so boosted by the handoff passes you described

Never mind, Brees does not look real sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes