PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF - Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why everyone’s getting their panties in a bunch. Darnold’s gonna make mistakes. It’s how he learns from them.
I was not laughing at him necessarily, it was just about how funny the play was. It was clearly a case of a guy that was not ready for the game to start.

Slay nicked up. That’s not good for the lions.

Not a good sign when all the lions players start kneeling after slay went down.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Darnold has a rifle for an arm; not bad after that awful pick...Love to see LeGarrete "Pats disrespected me" Blount get a nice 5 yard loss

Short of rooting for the Pats, I'm not sure it gets more fun than rooting for a perennial basement team ran by our former DC playing against the ****ing Jets.

I started late (I love you gamepass) and that first play was amazing.

Darnold has a rifle for an arm; not bad after that awful pick...Love to see LeGarrete "Pats disrespected me" Blount get a nice 5 yard loss
Imagine if they get Dez :eek:

Short of rooting for the Pats, I'm not sure it gets more fun than rooting for a perennial basement team ran by our former DC playing against the ****ing Jets.

I started late (I love you gamepass) and that first play was amazing.
You using Gamepass via VPN or are you actually out of the country?

WTF with this MNF crew....
Would it be sexist to say that the female announcer sounds like when in some sitcom a woman dresses like a man and tries to fool people into thinking she's a man by talking tough? ... Ya that's probably sexist

But I think we did though, dude gave his all and BB went and paid a guy from the Bills who had not done much. Was Gilislee output any better than what Blount could have given us last year?

Wow, fantastic bounce back for gang green....dominating Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore