PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF - Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His team is clearly not ready to play.

The defense is only his to blame of course but Stafford is just like, making horrid decisions and seemingly ignoring wide open players.

At the end of the day, Patricia obviously isn't being a good enough coach to help him out. I'm just surprised how errant these plays and picks are. Am I being crazy?

So I understand, everything is a HC's fault when it comes to this -

But like - how is it this bad? How much of this is Patricia's fault?

It's a fundamental collapse in all three phases of the game.

You can blame the players if you want, but there's only one guy who's responsible for all of that.

Patricia 60%, Stafford 40%.
I put very little on Stafford. He's been nearly knocked out for the season twice this game, and been running for his life the rest of it. If you're going to put a % on Stafford, you have to put a bigger % on his sieve they call an offensive line.

Has a coach ever been fired after his first game? :eek:

It's a fundamental collapse in all three phases of the game.

You can blame the players if you want, but there's only one guy who's responsible for all of that.
What a "knee jerk" reaction. Lol

A little less time at Burger King and a little more time in the film room...come on MP

Pick with only 37 yard run back? Disappointing.

I wanted to see him do well- Detroit has some players I really like. This debacle is rather disappointing.

Let’s see if they improve as the year goes on. And I think he deserves at least an offseason to bring in his own guys and see how they perform next season.

OMG what a train wreck! Matt Patricia being trolled by Fireman Ed and a bunch of Jete fans in his new home. I don’t know whether I want to see the press conference or not. Wow Detroit is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes