PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Shake up: Tessitore and McFarland are out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRainMaker

3rd runner up sexiest man alive 1998
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
That's the good news. The bad news is they are promoting someone from within. Hopefully the First Take Team take over so Molly Qerim does play by play and talks over everyone else including the refs when announcing penalties. Screamin' A Smith will say who's not a "scrub", how Aaron Rodgers is a "Baaaad maaaan" and Kellerman will talk about the "cliff" which is now more of a "ravine".

Too bad Tirico can’t come back.

Too bad Tirico can’t come back.
Tirico F'up. Or maybe he thought ESPN was a sinking ship and was willing to wait it out until Michaels leaves, which I don't see anytime soon.

Last edited:
Read it’s probably Steve Levy to replace Tessitore with Orlovsky, Riddick or Griese to replace Booger.

"McFarland out on ESPN's Monday Night Football"

George-Costanza-Prancing-Through-Park.gif

Read it’s probably Steve Levy to replace Tessitore with Orlovsky, Riddick or Griese to replace Booger.
Levy, Riddick and/or Griese. Stay away from Orlovsky. He really should be thanking his lucky stars he's employed after only being known for the guy who ran out out of his own endzone.

Seems like theyd want a winner at QB for color.

SNF Michael's, Collinsworth and Romo.

FOX Buck and Aikman. Acheman is unbearable to listen too along with Slamma Lamma Ding Dong.

P Manning said no to MNF. Wonder if they would go after him again and up the ante.

FOX Buck and Aikman. Acheman is unbearable to listen too along with Slamma Lamma Ding Dong.

P Manning said no to MNF. Wonder if they would go after him again and up the ante.
Al Michael days are numbered. He's starting to remind me of Frank Gifford.

Al Michael days are numbered. He's starting to remind me of Frank Gifford.

Really?

How so? Seems to keep the show on the tracks.

Fivehead would be a good analyst actually.

Booger was doomed from day 1 after the Booger mobile was rolled out

I liked Booger as a person

Analyst...nope

I like booger. Oh well.

How about the wacky adventures of the Manning family for MNF.

Eli does the play call and Peyton does the country bumpkin color guy bit.

They have older brother Cooper along as the sideline reporter but really to just fetch them food and women.

While Archie Manning will do pregame and halftime shows and
Nationwide will be the only insurance company allowed to advertise.

The fact Booger was ever chosen... boggling. There are literally thousands of people in / around football. Yet he was chosen.

Levy, Riddick and/or Griese. Stay away from Orlovsky. He really should be thanking his lucky stars he's employed after only being known for the guy who ran out out of his own endzone.

Not a fan of Orlovsky either. I don't think he is particularly bright and I don't agree with a lot of his comments.

I would love to see Sean McDonagh in the play-by-play seat, but I think he is most comfortable with college football.

In terms of analyst, the guy who I think should get a look at some point for a major TV gig is Matt Cassel. I have heard him several times doing segments with Tom Curran and he is great. Good sense of humor, smart, gives excellent analyses, good looking dude. They will likely want a more established guy but I think that Cassel has a future in the business.

How about the wacky adventures of the Manning family for MNF.

Eli does the play call and Peyton does the country bumpkin color guy bit.

They have older brother Cooper along as the sideline reporter but really to just fetch them food and women.

While Archie Manning will do pregame and halftime shows and
Nationwide will be the only insurance company allowed to advertise.
Just wait until Arch Manning (Archie's grandson, Peyton/Eli nephew) gets on the scene.

They tried a white TE with no experience how about a highly respected, well spoken, intelligent (Wonderlic 48) black TE like Ben Watson.

He could tell great war stories about Brady and Brees and what a jerk Harbaugh is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing