PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats

Hey look! The Bucs finally figured out that they need to double Kupp! Only took 9 receptions and over 100 yards in the first half, but they did it!

Too many of them but that also isn’t a ball Brady should have thrown. The safety was on to that from the jump and didn’t take the cheese when Brady tried to look him off. That killed the drive.
What I"m hoping to see in the future is that Brady has a shorter option over the flat, or a RB dumpoff.. instead of the crappy 3 or 4 vert call.

LOL at that defense

lol.. nice pick play. Now I remember why I ****ing hate Boger.

I don’t see how the Bucs win this game unless the Bucs step yo defensively.

Bucs defense is kinda trash. Embarrassing..

Holy cow Burrow might be out next year too. Horrific injury

Bucs defense is kinda trash. Embarrassing..
There was an uncalled illegal pick play there but they didn’t try to disguise either. I thought as soon as Goff called “Curry” they were going to go with something short to take advantage of all the blitzers. I just thought it would be a curl in.

How are the Ravens getting away with announcing these positive tests for their good players after they got to play in a game. That’s not the first time they did that this season.

Too many of them but that also isn’t a ball Brady should have thrown. The safety was on to that from the jump and didn’t take the cheese when Brady tried to look him off. That killed the drive.

True. But every other receiver ran a straight line and stopped. They do this play all the time.

Rams are legit. Might be back in the Super Bowl.

Coaching, coaching, coaching. The Bucs need to stop falling in love with the deep ball. Toilet Bowles has a lousy scheme defensively.

How are the Ravens getting away with announcing these positive tests for their good players after they got to play in a game. That’s not the first time they did that this season.
They legit may not have known. Those guys could have been tested on Day 3 after getting exposed and it wouldn’t have shown up. I’m going tomorrow to get tested since I was at a big wedding on Friday and we have our parents coming on Wednesday for Turkey Day. That’ll make it Day 4 which is around the earliest you should get tested.

Reactions: sb1

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back