PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Min @ Sea

It kills me to see Carson doing so well. I was all over this kid the year he came out.

@BaconGrundleCandy Remember how obnoxious I was posting his highlights? Haha.

People ripping Michel (for what reason I have no idea), what about Seattle taking penny r1 when they already had Carson?

Vikings are so trash that I feel better about the loss yesterday. We could be the Vikings.

People ripping Michel (for what reason I have no idea), what about Seattle taking penny r1 when they already had Carson?

I like Michel. No problem with the player (other than the value of a round 1 RB). Penny will show his value in the next few years, I'm sure. They have a good committee over there.

I like Michel. No problem with the player (other than the value of a round 1 RB). Penny will show his value in the next few years, I'm sure. They have a good committee over there.

I think penny will be solid. I just think we had a bigger hole at rb than they did. Would have figured defense for Seattle with the aging legion of boom.

All I need is the Chargers to knock off Chiefs,the Pats to beat/edge the Steelers! KC could get steamrolled in Seattle! This has to be one of Pete Carroll's best coaching jobs with this year's Seahawks team!

seahawks in the Super Bowl. Calling it now...

OK, which one is it?
I don’t think the Vikings’ offense is as bad as some are suggesting, but it could be a bit of both. Seattle’s defense has looked pretty good at times.

I didn't watch the game, as is my mandate(but I'll watch the chefs and chargers because of playoff implications), but one thing I've noticed from Cousins is that he doesn't have that it factor. He shows flashes of brilliance(or flukiness) but that's it. Vikings overpaid for him. Hats off to Kirk. He's set for life knowing how he's smart with his money.

I didn't watch the game, as is my mandate(but I'll watch the chefs and chargers because of playoff implications), but one thing I've noticed from Cousins is that he doesn't have that it factor. He shows flashes of brilliance(or flukiness) but that's it. Vikings overpaid for him. Hats off to Kirk. He's set for life knowing how he's smart with his money.

Cousins has an enhanced case of Drew Bledsoe syndrome, without the Arm. He is guaranteed to throw a pick when the games on the line.

Drew was almost guaranteed (think an extended car warranty) to throw a pick when the game was on the line.

That Seahawks defense is looking ferocious. I don’t care what kind of pinball arcade you have for an offense, I would not want to face them in the playoffs.
yeah but some here were saying they arent dangerous :rolleyes:

Patriots defensive effort last week looking substantially less impressive.

Either that or we provided the "blueprint" in this copycat league..

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back