PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF - Giants vs Cowboys Talking Crap Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the boys D stopped the giants O the past 3 times right?

so when ur down by 18....please tell me why they didnt kick the FG???

Now, you know why Bum liked Earl Campbell more than Wade.

you know...this could really get unbelievably ugly...imagine Son Of Bum gets canned...then ESPN pulls Rodney and teams Son Of Bum with Coach Holy Roller Dungy....I can see a mass epidemic of Sudden Sunday Suicide Syndrome from coast to coast.

The Gints with 4 turnovers and a 38-20 lead in Dallas. What a weird stat line.

Last edited:
I think the Cowboys are making the Bills sweat a bit now.

Eli is the Giants' achilles heel. Try as he may though, I think the defense will hang on.

I wasn't paying attention but I thought I heard that Romo was injured on a missed block by Gronkowski? Romo got reversed Gronk'd?

I wasn't paying attention but I thought I heard that Romo was injured on a missed block by Gronkowski? Romo got reversed Gronk'd?

I'll take it. Romo's a scumbag.

Btw, Bradshaw is a beast.

yes...the Reverse Gronk is strong in this one ,my padawan...

Little Johnny got sent home from school today because he couldn't do a math problem. His teacher kept asking him, "Johnny, what's 1 and 5?"

Johnny kept answering, "The Dallas Cowboys!"

g :bricks:

We keep talking about how defensive stats can be misleading.

The Giants D gave up 21 points tonight, but it doesn't take into account the great field position for Dallas all game.

Little Johnny got sent home from school today because he couldn't do a math problem. His teacher kept asking him, "Johnny, what's 1 and 5?"

Johnny kept answering, "The Dallas Cowboys!"

g :bricks:

Buh-dum-tish!

The Cowboys are going to have a top 5 pick:rofl:

The Cowboys are going to have a top 5 pick:rofl:

There are a handful of good teams that will break out like the Chargers and the Broncos but the Cowboys aren't getting any better especially without Romo. That Raiders pick might not be as good as we originally thought.

There are a handful of good teams that will break out like the Chargers and the Broncos but the Cowboys aren't getting any better especially without Romo. That Raiders pick might not be as good as we originally thought.

A lot of people, going back to last season, were making the mistaken assumption that this could possibly be a top three pick. Sadly, the Raiders were good and steady QB play away from actually being a competitive team. They have talent at the skill positions on offense and talent on defense. I know it's hard for some people to fathom because, after all, it's the RAIDERS. But they've been drafting at the top of the draft long enough to field a decently talented team.

Unfortunately, for them, I think Jason Campbell is not going to be the guy that's going to give them good, steady QB play. This is even after watching him against the Broncos last weekend. Bruce Gradkowski, on the other hand, is a different story.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but thought it was interesting. I really don't care for Jerry Jones, he's not a real good football man for obvious reasons. As a business man, that's another matter. So, he charges $60 to park at the stadium for games. People in the community started charging people to park in their yards on game day to make a few bucks. He had the town pass an ordinance that requires them to get a license resulting in him getting his share. I'm guessing they are already paying for that stadium in the way of taxes.

That's one big, beautiful and expensive tax payer funded stadium for all those Texans to watch their pathetic 1-5 team owned by an egomaniacal con man.

Who has gripes about the Krafts this morning?

That's one big, beautiful and expensive tax payer funded stadium for all those Texans to watch their pathetic 1-5 team owned by an egomaniacal con man.

Who has gripes about the Krafts this morning?

I lived in Dallas during their last run and was actually a fan. Did not like Landry nor anyone after Johnson. Here's the deal. That Cowboy team had a legit shot of being the first team to win 3 straight Superbowl's.......until some one's ego got in the way. How's that for ownership. Here's a difference between the Johnson regime and after. The Cowboys get a penalty for celebrating a TD. The next week they get penalized for a TD celebration, one that had to be rehearsed. During Johnson's regime, whenever the Cowboys would get close to the playoffs he would cut a player to send a message.

Cowboys would of won had Romo not been knocked out.

He's expected to miss 6-8 weeks, that one hit ended the game and their season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference