PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Early Game: Swamp Things versus Rustbuckets

I had no idea this game wasn’t in nationwide. I’m stuck in DC so its on.

close game, Steelers offense not doing well, so we all know that Roethlisberger is going to start limping, but don’t worry, he will
Summon his inner Willis Reed and tough it out!

close game, Steelers offense not doing well, so we all know that Roethlisberger is going to start limping, but don’t worry, he will
Toughest SOB in the history of sports, pro and amateur.

I have no idea why they are not broadcasting it nationwide (and, like you, didn't even realize it until just recently). Sure seems to me that they should be doing so or, at the very least, putting it on NFLN in regions not getting it on Fox.

steelers have always been pathetic vs good TEs

What god damn channel is this on? Everything says Fox but the Twink on my local news station is spouting off about nonsense.

wow. Pitt eschews a FGA and can't convert on fourth and one. If WFT wins that will be much questioned!

Empty backfield on a 4th and 1 and misses. Lol. Cmon Redskins win this!

What god damn channel is this on? Everything says Fox but the Twink on my local news station is spouting off about nonsense.
It’s on Fox for me. It’s showing as some kind of singing show or something on the guide (on YouTube TV) but it’s actually the game. But I live in Pennsylvania so not sure if that’s a factor.

What a catch!

That was major DPI too

wow. Pitt eschews a FGA and can't convert on fourth and one. If WFT wins that will be much questioned!
Second time stuffed on 4th and 1 today. Feels like I'm watching the '19 Pats...

It’s on Fox for me. It’s showing as some kind of singing show or something on the guide (on YouTube TV) but it’s actually the game. But I live in Pennsylvania so not sure if that’s a factor.
Now it’s “I Can See Your Voice.” That would be an easy show to win if you’re a judge. Just pick the fat people. If they’re fat black women, that’s money in the bank, baby.

Now it’s “I Can See Your Voice.” That would be an easy show to win if you’re a judge. Just pick the fat people. If they’re fat black women, that’s money in the bank, baby.
I can’t even begin to understand this post

Not surprised by this- Steelers have 3 games in 12 days and they are pretty bad with trap games.

Going to sleep at the worst time.

All Washington has to do now is get another first down and kick a FG with seconds left.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back