PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the comments from Bourne after the game and Mac during the game... I'm intensely curious what is going on in the building this week.
So are you saying:
sddefault.jpg

Bill has tough stretch ahead. First he’s facing one player he kicked to the curb and then a former assistant who will be itching to fist pump his way off the field.

After that, it’s 3 straight playoff teams.

Bill has tough stretch ahead. First he’s facing one player he kicked to the curb and then a former assistant who will be itching to fist pump his way off the field.

After that, it’s 3 straight playoff teams.

Agreed. Supposedly BB builds for the end of the season. Last year it did not work out well. We will see what happens this year.

Since Alabama is one spot short of making the College Football Playoff, they can make Bill O’Brien an offer on December 31st after the Sugar Bowl ends lol
Why wait until the 31st? The bowl game is meaningless, and my guess is their QB won’t even play in it. Other than loyalty to Saban, there has never been anything to prevent O’Brien from leaving Alabama to coach/consult for the Patriots.

I can't even speak because I responded to an azzholle on here, some moderater decided to mute me.
What a weak move, very Jets like.

I look for more passing on first and second downs. And with only six play-action passing attempts against Buffalo—only two after the first two scripted drives—there will be a concerted effort to do just that.

And I also look to see the Patriots QB push the ball downfield. You know, to actual WRs not just Rhamondre in the flats.

The game in Arizona will calm the waters. Until we lose to the Raiders.

I'll give us the win. Murray and Kingsbury are questionable. The cardinals line isn't that good either.

It maybe our last win this year.

First he’s facing one player he kicked to the curb
Remind me. Who’s that?

All I can think of is Chandler Jones, now with the Raiders.

A couple of things I like about this game for us. Kliff is a really bad coach, and they absolutely suck at home.

A win could put us back in the 7 seed

I think we will be lucky to win a from now on. yesterday was the biggest game of the yr at home and they were flat uninspired and non competitive. What makes you think they will be any different on the road now ?
A healthy Trent Brown, Cajuste replacing McDermott in the line up, Damien Harris returning, and maybe some pass attempts of 5+ yards….

A healthy Trent Brown, Cajuste replacing McDermott in the line up, Damien Harris returning, and maybe some pass attempts of 5+ yards….
Hope so. So far through 12 games i havent seen any improvement from game to game personally. You could watch each of the 12 games individually and wonder which is first and which is 12th or which is preseason. They have been so sloopy and undisciplined that its hard to pick them with any confidence.

What confidence we have of winning any game after the pathetic display at home on our biggest game of the season last week.
We got beat by the number 1 seed.

I think any of these scenarios are reasonable.

Our next two opponents are the easiest 2 left
We have 2 home games left but vs more difficult opponents.

One of those above is a division game and the one other remaining is our toughest opponent on the road and a division.

I don't think its crazy to think we split with either of the first 2 boxes. I don't thinks it's crazy to think we could win 2 vs our lesser opponents. I don't think its crazy to think we could win our remaining home games.

The trick is going to be squeezing that third one.

And if we can't at least get 2 I'll be highly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down