PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mitchell returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping we would see Valentine return instead. I feel like we could use him in the post season.

Awesome. Can’t wait to see Mitchell back on the field. Him and Brady developed some real chemistry in the latter part of last season.

I would wager Croston would get the axe. He’s been inactive practically all season long and would be a sure bet to go unclaimed.

With Cannon on IR, Croston is the #4 OT behind Solder, Fleming and Waddle ..... and Waddle may not be all the way back from his ankle injury yet.

99.9% we never officially found out what Hogans or Mitchells injuries where/are except for "shoulder" and "knee". Does anyone know anything more than that.

2 things that seem to happen Every Single Year around this time, and in the playoffs, one always talked about, one seemingly not talked about but noticed.,.

Pats ALWAYS seem to get players back fully healed for the playoffs, AND the dreaded FLU will be arriving soon which goes thru the locker room, and destroys so many players. WHY IS THIS? Why are the Patriots hit by the every single year. Can't Belichick stop the flu?

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping we would see Valentine return instead. I feel like we could use him in the post season.
Initially I wanted MM but I came around to thinking VV was a better choice.

Its so hard to forecast these things. The NEP could potentially have 6 healthy WRs and 5 healthy at DT for the divisional .

Look at the beautiful bean footage!! I'm pumped. Been waiting for this for a while.

Cooks
Hogs
DA
MM
Britt
Dorsett

Something's gotta give.
Hope not. Dorsett's been good for a few big plays so far! Don't think the Pats cut a WR right now but maybe an OL like Croston - who could easily make it back to the PSquad. Next year's the real question since we'd have several good options at WR based on whats been accumulated this year. Maybe someone on top gets traded?

Hope not. Dorsett's been good for a few big plays so far! Don't think the Pats cut a WR right now but maybe an OL like Croston - who could easily make it back to the PSquad. Next year's the real question since we'd have several good options at WR based on whats been accumulated this year. Maybe someone on top gets traded?
Maybe they do keep 6 WRs?

Look at the beautiful bean footage!! I'm pumped. Been waiting for this for a while.

Malcolm Mitchell looks ready to me familiarity with Brady and Offense not an Issue.:D

Cooks
Mitchell
Hogan/Amendola slot
Gronk
Lewis

When your 32+ PPG offense doesn’t play it’s first game until the playoffs. Muahahaha.

...and if only Edelman was available...

hqdefault.jpg

I love Mitchell, and would be happy to see him come back.

The only issue is I’m sure he’s rusty, and I feel like we have plenty at WR at the moment. Think VV would be a bigger deal getting late in the year than Mitchell but we shall see.

I'd suppose that depends on Hogan's availability. If he's good to go, the Pats don't need another speedster/deep threat so Dorsett becomes expendable. If he's not, they'll likely hang on to Dorsett and cut Britt.

I hope this is not a sign that Hogan is more banged up than thought...

I really like Dorsett. Willing blocker, often-open speedster, and does something with the ball whenever his highness deins to look his way. I hope he sticks around.

And also, yayyy for MM!!!!!! Get on the field buddy!!

Malcolm Mitchell gives the Patriots a receiver who can play against Man coverage effectively. I'd even go so far as to say he'd be the best at it other than Gronkowski. He has decent size and the kind of speed that you have to respect. He's not a burner, but he is still a threat to get down the field. They were beginning to show more of that late last season, though I don't recall seeing it in the playoffs.

Malcolm Mitchell gives the Patriots a receiver who can play against Man coverage effectively. I'd even go so far as to say he'd be the best at it other than Gronkowski. He has decent size and the kind of speed that you have to respect. He's not a burner, but he is still a threat to get down the field. They were beginning to show more of that late last season, though I don't recall seeing it in the playoffs.

Mitchell have the same size Hands as Gronk too Mitts or Gloves for hands.:D

Given the reliability of information on injuries for the Pats, there is just as much possibility one of the currently wounded could end up on IR as one of the healthy being cut.

Think I'll go with the "wait and see" plan since my guesses are always wrong anyway.

I hope this is not a sign that Hogan is more banged up than thought...
At least we caught a glimpse of him in his jersey at the end of that clip. Even if he was just limited, that’s still a good sign that they believe he can continue to progress; after all, he’s got another few weeks to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents