PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mitchell returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt is not going to be the cut for sure.
Dorsett if it is a receiver.
But I'd rather hold on to them all for injury situations.
I'd go more Brandon king or Geno Grissom to practice squad.
Gave up his number and spot on the 53.
Maybe Pitt should sign him so he can have a revenge gams against us.

Offense would be fixed in the short and intermediate routes department. The ones Cooks ain't built for. So would Mitchell be eligible to play in our First Playoff Game??

Last edited:
Offense would be fixed in the short and intremediate routes department. The ones Cooks ain't built for. So would Mitchell be eligible to play in our First Playoff Game??
He can play anytime after he is activated.

Britt is not going to be the cut for sure.
Dorsett if it is a receiver.
But I'd rather hold on to them all for injury situations.
I'd go more Brandon king or Geno Grissom to practice squad.
Gave up his number and spot on the 53.
Maybe Pitt should sign him so he can have a revenge gams against us.

King is the team's 2nd best ST player and integral with Ebner out. Why would the Pats cut him over someone like Grigsby or Croston?

The last time a WR came back after being out so long was WR Vincent Brisby many moons ago in the SB.

So he's actually in pads? Wow this would be huge. Interesting to see what happens. Who will be cut? Britt?

I'd suppose that depends on Hogan's availability. If he's good to go, the Pats don't need another speedster/deep threat so Dorsett becomes expendable. If he's not, they'll likely hang on to Dorsett and cut Britt.

I wouldn't get too excited. You can't be any rustier than Mitchell is right now. Maybe after a couple weeks of practice, he'll be in practice, but not game shape. I wish this happened a few weeks ago, The Jet game would've been the perfect game for him to play in.

Cooks
Mitchell
Hogan/Amendola slot
Gronk
Lewis

When your 32+ PPG offense doesn’t play it’s first game until the playoffs. Muahahaha.

I wouldn't get too excited. You can't be any rustier than Mitchell is right now. Maybe after a couple weeks of practice, he'll be in practice, but not game shape. I wish this happened a few weeks ago, The Jet game would've been the perfect game for him to play in.

He can be activated for the Jete game. Both he and Hogan have considerable amounts of rust they need to shed.

I agree, there is no substitute for game speed. Impossible to practice or get ready for. He’ll be limited for sure.

I'd suppose that depends on Hogan's availability. If he's good to go, the Pats don't need another speedster/deep threat so Dorsett becomes expendable. If he's not, they'll likely hang on to Britt and cut Dorsett.

Fixed it for ya.;)

Cooks
Mitchell
Hogan/Amendola slot
Gronk
Lewis

When your 32+ PPG offense doesn’t play it’s first game until the playoffs. Muahahaha.

It Hogan didn't aggravate his injury against Miami and both he and Mitchell can play, they should play some snaps this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes