PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Freeman NFL Notebook Re: Brady, Belichick, Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainTrust66

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
There's definitely some good stuff in here. Two of my favorites are below. Yes, I know, nothing we don't already know...

The Patriots can easily win this game. They're not underdogs. They're not the Cleveland Browns. They're the damn Patriots.

Belichick will likely end up being the greatest coach of all time by almost any measure. Go ahead. Rip me. Mock me. But I'll still be right.

Ten-Point Stance: Mike Freeman's NFL Notebook Heading into Title Games | Bleacher Report

Team Games
1. New York Giants 91
2. Indianapolis Colts 83
3. New England Patriots 74
4. Atlanta Falcons 72
5t. Tampa Bay Bucs 70
5t. Green Bay Packers 70
7. Arizona Cardinals 67
8. Dallas Cowboys 62
9. New Orleans Saints 61
10t. Minnesota Vikings 57
10t. Carolina Panthers 57
12. Green Bay Packers 53
Pats are number 3 in games lost due to injury, if you include Hernandez they'd be number 2 only 1 game back of number one. Yet they're the only team still alive out of the top ten... incredible... simply incredible.

Pats are number 3 in games lost due to injury, if you include Hernandez they'd be number 2 only 1 game back of number one. Yet they're the only team still alive out of the top ten... incredible... simply incredible.

Per the math being used in Denver that's not true, though it helps to paint a slanted picture when you count one position twice and include players that have lost portions of the season for only one team. :rolleyes:

Broncos, Patriots both have overcome much to get to AFC title game - The Denver Post

3. Injuries to five starters

The Patriots have lost their two best defensive players, linebacker Jerod Mayo and tackle Vince Wilfork, and their second-best offensive player, tight end Rob Gronkowski, to season-ending injuries. They've also lost starting defensive tackle Tommy Kelly and right tackle Sebastian Vollmer.

5. Injuries to starters at seven positions.

The Broncos suffered season-ending injuries at center (J.D. Walton, Dan Koppen), left tackle (Ryan Clady), defensive tackle (Kevin Vickerson), defensive end (Derek Wolfe), strongside linebacker (Miller) and cornerback (Chris Harris). And safety Rahim Moore will miss his eighth consecutive game Sunday.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back