PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Lombardi & Bill Belichick - Gridiron Genious

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was acquitted because he died, not because he didn't do it.
You might be getting your murders mixed up.

He was found guilty of Llyod, which was then vacated when he died, but I’m pretty sure that he was found innocent of the double murders in court, which is why his wife stated that he seemed happy and excited right before killing himself.

He was found guilty of Llyod, which was then vacated when he died, but I’m pretty sure that he was found innocent of the double murders in court, which is why his wife stated that he seemed happy and excited right before killing himself.

Now that you mention the part about his wife, it does ring a bell.

Too bad I owned up to my mistake, like I always do.

You mean after you got called out on it and couldn't duck it?
Bwahahahahahahahaha, you fraud

Last edited:
I’ve either bought or borrowed from a friend to read the books from Holley, Halberstam and others.

Have you ever noticed how none of those books have ever addressed the failures or Belichick’s mistakes?

No chapters on how Aaron Hernandez got an early and generous extension despite most likely being responsible for two murders before he got his extension. No chapters on the wisdom of drafting Dominique Easley or IR Dowling. Or sticking with a 3-4 long after there were players on the roster to play it.

Tom Brady has been held accountable in print and in this forum for staying with and eventually marrying a new girlfriend when his old girlfriend showed up pregnant. I’ve not seen any chapters or threads explaining how Belichick dumped the wife of his youth and mother of their 3 children once he became super successful.

The chronicling of the good without the bad is just propaganda. Alert me when someone writes a balanced story of the man
Your Belichick hate is getting old.

I’ve either bought or borrowed from a friend to read the books from Holley, Halberstam and others.

Have you ever noticed how none of those books have ever addressed the failures or Belichick’s mistakes?

No chapters on how Aaron Hernandez got an early and generous extension despite most likely being responsible for two murders before he got his extension. No chapters on the wisdom of drafting Dominique Easley or IR Dowling. Or sticking with a 3-4 long after there were players on the roster to play it.

Tom Brady has been held accountable in print and in this forum for staying with and eventually marrying a new girlfriend when his old girlfriend showed up pregnant. I’ve not seen any chapters or threads explaining how Belichick dumped the wife of his youth and mother of their 3 children once he became super successful.

The chronicling of the good without the bad is just propaganda. Alert me when someone writes a balanced story of the man
I'll be glad to as soon as you display some semblance of an even and balanced view of the man.

Thought the Lloyd conviction was vacated as it was under appeal.. as he could no longer assist in mounting a defense for what he believed was an unjust verdict.. pretty good loophole for Hernandez.

Without regard for the tit vs. tat and who is right or wrong, who is biased or not, I am looking forward to the Lombardi book.. last really good book I read on Belichick was the one by Halbersham.

Thought the Lloyd conviction was vacated as it was under appeal.. as he could no longer assist in mounting a defense for what he believed was an unjust verdict.. pretty good loophole for Hernandez.

Without regard for the tit vs. tat and who is right or wrong, who is biased or not, I am looking forward to the Lombardi book.. last really good book I read on Belichick was the one by Halbersham.
You’re right in taking my explanation as to why his conviction was vacated a step further in the Llyod case, but he was actually found innocent of the double murder case in his initial trial, so that’s what I was commenting on with Elijah.

Someone has an agenda :rolleyes:
All coaches make mistakes ... Belichick has alluded to he needed to coach better many times.
As far as predicting a player would be a murderer ... let us know what crystal ball has that feature.
As far as the draft he has gambled often ... he also has said that is but one way to acquire players.

Which coach would you have preferred over him since he came here ... who has done better?

Also neither you, I or anyone here has a right to judge the marriage of another ... that's just bullsh!t.

Agreed on all points. That post felt super trolly too.

OT, but I remember seeing that movie at the theater and feeling creeped out. A guy I knew was in the Navy when it came out and saw it at the theater that had a bunch of Marines attending. He also was freaked out by it but said the Marines were laughing all the way through, like it was a comedy.
Get some, my Devil dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey