PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mic'D up on NFL Network Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not like BB needed convincing. He was probably dying to overthink it but Brady just said “it’s a 40 yarder, game’s over.” and he immediately agreed.

I think if TB and/or Josh came at him with a play and some conviction he might of considered it.

Tough call so your looking to your guys to see what's going through their heads.

He also asks Judge what he thinks too. Had Judge hesitated due to the miss earlier or whatever other feelings he might have maybe BB thinks twice.

The ref did tell him “I almost pulled. You gotta be smarter than that. Don’t throw him down.”

This is why I hate refs. They see an obvious penalty and chose not to throw a flag.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
wow..sounded like Brady told BB to kick the FG
And It sounded like he was on the headset to Ernie to confirm

He was being an effective executive, listening to his experts/generals - one with boots on the ground and one with an eye in the sky. Ultimately, it was his decision, but everyone was aligned and invested in the path and outcome. Great video for leadership training.

That was awesome.
I think I liked it more than the actual game!!

Donald over hyped himself.
Edes is a maniac, Hogan was horrible, Gronk is just a fun baller.

Just a good defensive , smash mouth game.
The Pats D were ready to kick some butt. I hope Gilmore sticks around. I doubt it, but hope.

This never gets old. I'm enjoying every SB more and more. LETS GOOOOO!!!!!:D

That surprises me...I would have thought BB would know exactly what to do, but Brady actually made the call for the FG.
I think BB has reservations about Gost here and there. I think Brady telling him it's a no brainer to kick it was more of an unspoken vote of confidence in Gost and BB agreed.

Regards,
Chris

The ball that Goff threw to Cooks when he was wide open was a Duck

wow..sounded like Brady told BB to kick the FG

This was cool to see. Even though you HAVE to kick the FG in that situation, I assumed it would have been Brady wanting to go for it especially since Gostkowski can be streaky.

Cool to see Brady tell Belichick to kick it and Belichick agreeing.

Ever since that 2009 documentary, we know how good of a listener BB is as leader. Shows that much of the “ego” talk is overblown.
This was cool to see. Even though you HAVE to kick the FG in that situation, I assumed it would have been Brady wanting to go for it especially since Gostkowski can be streaky.

Cool to see Brady tell Belichick to kick it and Belichick agreeing.

That was awesome.
I think I liked it more than the actual game!!

Donald over hyped himself.
Edes is a maniac, Hogan was horrible, Gronk is just a fun baller.

Just a good defensive , smash mouth game.
The Pats D were ready to kick some butt. I hope Gilmore sticks around. I doubt it, but hope.

This never gets old. I'm enjoying every SB more and more. LETS GOOOOO!!!!!:D
Where would he go? He’s under contract.

I think BB has reservations about Gost here and there. I think Brady telling him it's a no brainer to kick it was more of an unspoken vote of confidence in Gost and BB agreed.

Regards,
Chris

Could be, but I think it's mostly just BB's style of decision making. If you've got time to consider all the options, you consider all the options. Even if one of them seems obvious, there's no need to make the call before you have to. Once the decision had to be made, and everyone around him was thinking the same thing, the choice became clear. But I think it's a good way to do things, even if from the outside it makes you look "slow" on the call.

my takeaway

the rams would pump each other up, console each other, accept blame for their mistakes....all good

but did you hear them say I love you to each other?

the patriots said it so many times

one was a team, another was a family

no contest

Anyone got a link to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe