PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MIA signing Fitzpatrick

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MIA QB game seems to be the biggest blunder of this FA. Many moves - and every move worse than the other. I wonder how happy is Flores with this? After they missed on Bridgewater and Taylor I thought Brissett trade indeed makes sense. Probably IND didn't want to move him unless for a kingdom.

Now:

1. They HAVE TO draft a QB so it will be even more expensive for them to move up.

2. If the plan was to tank Fitz is not the best way to do it bc he'll have just enough crazy games.

3. If they want to develop rookie QB behind vet Fitz-ego is not the best way to that either.

???

Last edited:
The legend of the cycle of Fitzmagic returns! YES! YES YES!:D

Oh god I can totally see us losing to some Fitzmagic bulls.hit IN Miami. We’ll beat them by 30 in Foxboro of course.

Well no room now for Kaep now ... so there's that.

Fitz is exactly the wrong person to tank with. Because he'll basically guarantee you a 6 win season.

Since they find creative ways to lose in Miami, I'm wondering how they will top the 2018 loss. When it looked like a win in December, a friend texted me and said, "They can't lose can they?" And yet, they did. Miami and Denver are Brady"s house of horrors.

Since they find creative ways to lose in Miami, I'm wondering how they will top the 2018 loss. When it looked like a win in December, a friend texted me and said, "They can't lose can they?" And yet, they did. Miami and Denver are Brady"s house of horrors.

I'm still waiting for a game losing safety on the kneel down by Brady.

One good thing with that is Fitzy can look like a HOFer for like Three Games. The sad reality is that Footballs regular season is 16 games. I hope Flores Backup QB in Miami is ready for 13 Games.

Last edited:
So Miami is gonna start Fitz for 6 games and then run the wildcat for 10?

Do we really think Flores would tank?

Over/under he throws 500 yards against the Pats in Miami.
OVER

Over/under he throws 150 yards against the Pats in NE.
ALSO OVER but not by much.

Last edited:
Did you know that he's a Harvard man?
“Cause he’s not a Baird man, Baird men, you hurt this boy and youre gonna be Baird bums... the lot of you.”

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back