PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MIA signing Fitzpatrick

Is there anything that reeks of desperation more than signing Fitzpatrick?

I mean he can legitimately play, but it really creates the impression there's not much hope for the next season.

I hope the Pats never sign Harvard Fitzy as a starter to complete his AFC East tour....(knocks on wood)

Wow, this rated its own thread?

2. If the plan was to tank Fitz is not the best way to do it bc he'll have just enough crazy games.

There is no Fitzmagic without Mike Evans, Desean Jackson, OJ Howard, Cameron Brate, Chris Godwin, and Adam Humphries. That was arguably the most loaded team at offensive skill positions in the league.

I think it was less about Fitzpatrick and more about how much Winston had to suck to not be able to succeed with those guys. All that being said, cool dude.

Games 1-7 - FitzMagic
Games 8 on FitzTragic

This is why I said Flores was dumb for taking the Miami job. Sure he'll get 10x the money and finally be a HC, but how does this help in the long run? How many HC's in Miami have gone on to bigger and better gigs?
He has a 5 year fully guaranteed contract at head coach money. He's going to end up with generational wealth regardless of what happens. That's not the kind of offer you turn down.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back