PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merriweather #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Cold Bruschi

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Merriweather wore #38 at rookie mini camp

Good, I'm sure he will do it more justice than Ty Poole did during his fading final year.

What happen to Poole? He was big for us that one year.

Merriweather wore #38 at rookie mini camp

This has already been posted on here a number of times.

Meriweather's liking numbers 22, 24, 23, and 27 more has also been talked about on here.

Last edited:

Meriweather's liking numbers 22, 24, 23, and 27 more has also been talked about on here.

I don't know if you guys listen to PFW, actually this week's was incredible because they had Hannah on who had some great insight. Anyways, they mentioned that Meriweather is unhappy with his # in the 30's and is sort of waiting it out to get a # in the 20's. The thought was that he would wait until Mel Mitchell is cut and take his much like Roosy did when he came aboard.

i dont remember him saying he wanted 22,23 or 24.

he said 27 or 29.

i dont remember him saying he wanted 22,23 or 24.

he said 27 or 29.

I thought I remembered 29 maybe being one of those numbers, but trust me he likes, 22, 23, 24, 27, and I think 29.

Meriweather also said the number doesn't make the player, so he might actually stick with 38.

Last edited:
I don't remember if anyone posted this video on here, but here's Meriweather at Rookie Mini camp.

I don't remember if anyone posted this video on here, but here's Meriweather at Rookie Mini camp.

Kinf of off topic, but did you notice the hit that Seau dished out in the Denver game during that clip they ran. No question the guy's still got something left in the tank.

Kinf of off topic, but did you notice the hit that Seau dished out in the Denver game during that clip they ran. No question the guy's still got something left in the tank.

Yup, the old man can still play with the best of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back