PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Melvin Gordon busted for DUI last night

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

I guess the thought of facing the Pats forced him to drink and drive! Now if he was at a bar is that a violation of the NFL's COVID protocols?

Did not hear this. Then again I skipped the news this AM. Will he play??

Did not hear this. Then again I skipped the news this AM. Will he play??

yes, unless the team sits him, suspension will come after the game this weekend.

To be fair if you've been drinking what else are you going to do? Take an uber like the common rabble?

As long as he had stopped pounding them 10 minutes before he got in the car he was good to drive, you freakin liberals.

To be fair if you've been drinking what else are you going to do? Take an uber like the common rabble?

As long as he had stopped pounding them 10 minutes before he got in the car he was good to drive, you freakin liberals.
How else are you getting home? Take the bus??!! Ha!

yes, unless the team sits him, suspension will come after the game this weekend.
Wouldn't that be the right thing for Elway to do. He needs to set the example for the children!!!

good thing the broncos don't have any whiners on that team. just guys that will roll with the punches in case he gets in a fight, or rolls his car, drunk.

The article also says they got him on a super speeder (25-39 MPH over the speed limit). Why would you speed if you know your drunk??

Now if only he had drugs, guns, and his kid in the car, then he would be a Jete

Super easy to speed on that road. Especially late with no traffic.

The article also says they got him on a super speeder (25-39 MPH over the speed limit). Why would you speed if you know your drunk??

Now if only he had drugs, guns, and his kid in the car, then he would be a Jete

To get home faster, so there is less time for the cops to catch you driving drunk? :ninja:

Sign the beast when he's available.

While I get the humor:
When it comes to NFL players. the rest of us will continue to be confounded by their failure to take advantage of team- and/or union-provided car services that will get them home without danger to themselves or, more importantly, to anyone else.

Can't find the Sam Kinison joke but found this one instead. Kids it used to be different. Not saying it was good....

Whenever I'm driving drunk or baked or both, I make sure I'm also driving hella-careful...Words to live by Melvin...

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back