PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McGinest on Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt see a thread, merge or delete if needed. Anyone else see Willie on NFL total access last night? Says he talks to Brady all the time and that he is well ahead of schedule, running around, doing qb drills and will be ready for the start of the season. he does note however, that he is not a doctor.

Did he stay at a Holiday Inn Express? I'm surprised Willie would be close enough to Tom that they would speak often. Interesting.

Good point -- what exactly are the shadowy Patriots forces supposed to be conspiring for? What possible benefit could be gained by spreading conflicting information about an offseason rehab program? (No, there's no need to lay some elaborate foundation of misinformation just to franchise & trade Cassel.)

So the only reasonable explanation for the conflicting reports is that Pioli planted the rumor with Curran about Brady's terrible setback in order to drive down the market for Tom's inevitable trade, then BB counter-leaked rumors of Brady running marathons in order to force Scott's hand and make him give up both Tony Gonzalez and Larry Johnson to get Brady.

Right? ;)

Or different sources are giving different information, an innocuous inconsistency between 2 peoples opinions, which happens all of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a friend of mine who watched the NFL network a lot (thanks to the magic of lay-off's) has seen all of Willie's appearances and has a sneaking feeling Willie may spend one more year at bargain rates in New England.

I would wave him off, but he's been getting weird hunches like this right for ever.

He also had a feeling Tom would go down with an injury this year, which not being analysis, leads me to believe he is a grand universal puppetmaster, lol.

Anyway, just seeing the title of this thread got me thinking about that. I wonder if there's any reason (cost even) Willie would come and break people for another year for the Pats...

10118203.jpg

Last edited:
Big Willie55 is now officially a "reliable source":rocker: 5 stars ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back