PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels' farewell letter, the edits

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I won't do the whole letter, but just the paragraph toward the end where he talks about the fans...

Finally, I will miss some of you, all of you Patriots fans, at least the good ones, more than you know. You guys on the PatsFans GDT hurt my feelings, and it's like I had to be are the epitome of resilience to even go out there each week. and the definition of support. I will never understand wtf you want. forget snowballs flying around after the “tuck” game, the crap you slung my way was colder than Bridget Moynihan's mammaries on TFB's wedding day., Tthe way you embraced every mediot with a microphone claiming to have inside information or a new theory of doom, Matt Cassel after TB’s 2008 knee injury, the LOUD way that you expressed your belief that you knew more about playcalling than a 20-year NFL professional coaching staff member, a “never say die” attitude in the second half of our Super Bowl against Atlanta and, most of all, the way you embodied the letters STFU you enthusiastically talking sh*t EVERY. SINGLE. DRAFT. lining the streets for our half dozen duck boat parades. There is a reason they call Boston the best sports city in the world and you guys ain't it. Hey DKF, ya got what ya wanted Tiger. How does it taste?.

the way you embodied the letters STFU
While BM mammaries obiously won this letter, this one almost made me spit drink. Thank you.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back