PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels Colts interview

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I'm really annoyed he is busy getting a staff together instead of putting all attention to our biggest challenge and biggest game.

I'm really annoyed he is busy getting a staff together instead of putting all attention to our biggest challenge and biggest game.

Is he? Are you sure he is doing this?

Oh jeeze. I just saw the headline as well. Wtf is he doing?

hopefully his replacement is on staff and doing the work McD would be doing (all or as much as is required to be prepared).

Our assistant coaches have done this in the past. I don't think they'll let any of this distract them from their preparatin for SB. With BB looking over them, I don't think they'll slack or waste time on things that are not a priority at the moment.

I hope he show up drunk to the interview so the Colts can just move on from him.:D

are we going to get a matty p thread like this one, because im seeing lots of news about who he is bringing in.

I thought Lombardi said that when teams are given permission to interview staff at this time of year that the interested team has to travel to the candidate. If true, this is a small hit in terms of time since Josh is not actually flying to Indy.

Your concern is that a coordinator takes a couple of hours for an interview during a two week period, and might hire a couple of assistants, as well? This should have gone into the "Patriots fan problems" thread.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back