PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo's Coaching Staff [Discuss Coaching Candidates Here!]

So, the Pats will have a New Strength and Conditioning staff in 2024. Moses Cabrera and Co are moving on.
Going to be interesting to see who they bring in. I hope that they suggest the players do Yoga at home in the off-season. These player tearing biceps or Labrums when they're tackling people should be rare.. Not 3 in one season..
I believe the mastermind behind this company is going to be taking on a role and has already worked with the team and with Deron Mayo for years.

Edge Performance Systems | Sports Performance | Foxboro

You Bill idolizers need to let your Kraft hate go
When you make wild accusations you lose all credibility.
or move on to another team.
Why do you feel the need to attack when you disagree? People can disagree without being d!ckheads.
It’s both sad and tiresome. They’re not going away because you’re angry at them for letting Bill go. They were well within their rights to do so, and, in my opinion, they should have done it sooner.
You are the one obsessed with Bill. I never mentioned BB, I think BB's status is unrelated to the discussion, but you repeatedly introduce his situation. :rolleyes:

So Troy Brown's been replaced as WR coach.
Looks like it. How is Tyler Hughes? Has too varied experience but wide receivers is not a core specialization. The tight end coach has more of wide receiver coaching . This is a hire I am not too impressed with.

When you make wild accusations you lose all credibility.

Why do you feel the need to attack when you disagree? People can disagree without being d!ckheads.

You are the one obsessed with Bill. I never mentioned BB, I think BB's status is unrelated to the discussion, but you repeatedly introduce his situation. :rolleyes:
First thing is I could care less about my “credibility “. I’m just a fan who uses this forum to say what’s on my mind from time to time.

You’re the one who seems to have a problem when people disagree with you. Droning on irrationality about Robin Grazer being a lawyer honor bound to rat on Mayo to the Krafts. Who cares! You’re all bent out of shape because the Krafts fired your boy.

First thing is I could care less about my “credibility “. I’m just a fan who uses this forum to say what’s on my mind from time to time.

You’re the one who seems to have a problem when people disagree with you. Droning on irrationality about Robin Grazer being a lawyer honor bound to rat on Mayo to the Krafts. Who cares! You’re all bent out of shape because the Krafts fired your boy.

But I don't make stuff up. And the issue is that you don't even know you are making stuff up.

I know many folks are down on Troy but just read this is Pats Pulpit..
"New England will reportedly be retaining recent receivers and returners coach Troy Brown and assistant quarterbacks coach Evan Rothstein"

Things will be clearer when the dust settles..

So, the Pats will have a New Strength and Conditioning staff in 2024. Moses Cabrera and Co are moving on.
Going to be interesting to see who they bring in. I hope that they suggest the players do Yoga at home in the off-season. These player tearing biceps or Labrums when they're tackling people should be rare.. Not 3 in one season..
Mayo building a solid staff love the hires...Mayo really seems like he's is own man.

Mayo building a solid staff love the hires...Mayo really seems like he's is own man.
More coaches than we are used to for the Patriots, but I like the hires..
He needs to find another "Ernie Adams" or another analytical type to watch the game from the pressbox and give Mayo reliable info.
TC will be interesting..

He needs to find another "Ernie Adams" or another analytical type to watch the game from the pressbox and give Mayo reliable info.
TC will be interesting..
I assume they'll be implementing a whole sports science division. For better or worse lol.

nerds-mad.gif

TC will be interesting..
I'm available.

Under Belichick, it was mostly the case that the players needed to adapt to the scheme, which is one reason we failed drafting WRs. Our new OC seems to think it should be the other way around:

“I think you always have to play to the strengths of your players regardless of the position. So, we’ll put those guys, whoever they are, in the best position to be successful. At the same time understanding where they’re deficient in some areas and guard against those deficiencies.”

Under Belichick, it was mostly the case that the players needed to adapt to the scheme, which is one reason we failed drafting WRs. Our new OC seems to think it should be the other way around:

Bill was always figuring out what players did best and putting them in specific roles to highlight their skills.

Someone posted a video on here a while ago of the guy who manages the jerseys and he said the 90's jersey (96-99) is the most sought after. So whoever disagrees and doesn't like it, you're in the minority.
I would think it's because the red throwbacks are more readily available because of the team using them every now and then. If the original Elvis was all over the place it probably would be about the same

On defense, yes.

On offense, not so much.
I'm sorry I guess you're right. They ran the exact same offense the year had they Dillon, as they did with Moss and Welker, as they did with Gronk and Hernandez, or with Gronk Jules. Never changed a thing or innovated anything.

They never adjusted their offense to feature the skills of the backs they had like Vareen, Faulk, or White.

They didn't come up with a role for a guy like Vrabel as a TE.

They didn't constantly expand the offense more and more as Brady evolved.

They were just out there drawing plays in the sand am I right.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back