PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe some Rain & Wind Sunday Game time vs Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely to affect the Eagles and Jets home games.......

hfd_None_anim.gif

Sure, from the comfy confines of your couch. Considering that I'm going to the game, I don't share your sentiment.

:confused: He likes snow, not wind and heavy rain -- especially wind.

Well, if I'd known you were going to dislike it, I'd have said what the hell and posted a cat gif. :)

In fact... in the rain... if he has to...

giphy.gif

...Brady will carry the team. One by one if necessary. :)

I'd love it if it hit early...

Brady loves the slop...

tkdphA.gif

...his mother was a mudder. :)

Pretty sure he doesn't want to deal with wind gusts up to 55MPH.

Pretty sure he doesn't want to deal with wind gusts up to 55MPH.

I'll take Brady and BB over Rivers and the Charger braintrust (!) in adverse conditions any day of the week. If I'm alone in this belief, then so be it.

I don't think I am though. :)

Well, if I'd known you were going to dislike it, I'd have said what the hell and posted a cat gif. :)

In fact... in the rain... if he has to...

giphy.gif

...Brady will carry the team. One by one if necessary. :)
I merely disagreed with your previous post. THIS one, I dislike. ;)

I'll take Brady and BB over Rivers and the Charger braintrust (!) in adverse conditions any day of the week. If I'm alone in this belief, then so be it.

I don't think I am though. :)
Sorry, you start getting winds 35-40-45 mph, the passing game is done, no matter who is the QB. So it becomes RBs vs. RBs.

Might think that SoCal teams would not like games in crappy NE weather..

It does seem that the majority of the weather will hold off until after the game.. predicting winds of 5 to 11 mph, with gusts up to 25 during game time..

For the weather geeks here are all the watches and warnings by NOAA...

National Weather Service Watch Warning Advisory Summary

See, I like cats AND dogs.

tenor.gif

But not everyone does, and I respect that.

Cats are better. I can never get past the idea that dogs merely show a cloying submission that we misread as affection, while cats view us as equals, so if you have a cat's affection, it's genuine in a way a dog's is not.

(And before anyone whines, none of the above is my opinion; all based on research studies.)

Cats are better. I can never get past the idea that dogs merely show a cloying submission that we misread as affection, while cats view us as equals, so if you have a cat's affection, it's genuine in a way a dog's is not.

(And before anyone whines, none of the above is my opinion; all based on research studies.)
That's just the toxoplasmosis making you think you like cats. ;):D

What utter crap. I can show you a dozen research studies proving that dogs not only are smarter than cats, but intuitively more empathetic toward their owners. Here's just two of many.

Link: Are Dogs More Intelligent than Cats?

Link: Who Loves Their Humans More -- Cats Or Dogs? Here’s The Answer | HuffPost

"Chumpchange" is a fitting screen name for you.

Anyhoo, back to the weather... an update... went out for a Sunday morning run here on Long Guyland... it is intermittently lightly raining, and pouring. Also quite windy.

simpsons-sea-captain.jpg

"She's comin' yer way, mateys!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back