PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe premature but.....KC VS San Fran....Who wins this SB?!

I think this Chiefs team is battle-tested and will win easily. I am rooting for the lesser of two evils in 49ers though.
Battle tested? By the Texans????

The Chiefs possess a lot of fire power.

Second year with Mahomes at the helm.
I'm not sure that 30 starts vs 25 really makes him 'battle tested'. I'd go more for have to play those Seahawk games twice this year.

Anyone else notice the top two tight ends in the league are both in the Super Bowl this year? Kittle and Kelce.

Who else has been there frequently the past 10 years? Gronk.

Having an elite tight end is a weapon that exceeds an elite wide receiver or running back. They are borderline unstoppable and a quarterback’s best friend.

Zach Ertz was in the post season. Mark Andrews blew up.

6 of the top 10 TEs were in the playoffs. 2019 NFL TIGHT END RATINGS | Football Outsiders

KC is a bit overrated in my mind. Yes, they have an incredible QB and badass offense but the D is still shaky and they've been sleepwalking through the 1st quarter the last few games. I expect them to fall behind around 17-0 and then make a late second half surge but the Niners will prevail. I know a number of gamblers that will be laying big money on the Niners so maybe that means they'll lose but the way I see it this is around 37-29 SF. I will say this game is clearly going way way over the total of 54!!

This thread is no longer Premature.

I’m surprised so many people picked the Niners. Not just here but nationally. I would’ve liked the Niners to win but I picked KC in a close game just because Mahomes is clearly MVP level and Jimmy is in the Goff/Ryan B+ QB tier. That’s not to say it was foolish to pick SF, but I thought it’d be closer to 50/50.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back