PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matty P. Wears Goodell Clown Shirt on Return Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im torn between Matty P and Josh Mcdaniels
Could we have 2 head coaches

Looks like Matty P. has done run out of F*&^s to give.... I LOVE IT.

“We had two great shirts,” Patricia said. “I wore a shirt home two years ago after the Super Bowl. I try to wear as many shirts as I can. But we had two great shirts, and you’ve got to choose. And frankly, the focus should be on the hat, the pants and the great shoes. And that’s the way it was this flight, and the way it should be.”

I just saw it on TV...hahahahaha...this just made my day better. F*** that clown!

Kinda related

Still find it intriguing that Matt & Josh - after two championships - are still w the team. I like it. Gives the team the same consistency as 01-03-04.

As much as I love it, he's kindof limiting the job offers he might get

One wonders if he might be one to want to stick around. He's making great money now - not head coach money - but not head coach headaches either.

There's something to be said for the quality of life in an organization like New England's - that, and going to the Super Bowl every other year and winning most of them!

It may well be that he's interested in becoming a long termer like Scarnechia - and look at what an expert HE became coaching his position!

It certainly doesn't say "I'm angling for a future with the league office," eh? :D

Seriously, I hope it doesn't scare away potential HC suitors who might think Patricia would come in with a bullseye on his back.
I honestly wonder if Patricia won't be Belichick's successor. Josh is the likely candidate, but he also might get a gig elsewhere first. Arguably, the defense is better coached right now than the offense. Brady is great, but holding Atlanta's red hot offense to 21 points is amazing.

I honestly wonder if Patricia won't be Belichick's successor. Josh is the likely candidate, but he also might get a gig elsewhere first. Arguably, the defense is better coached right now than the offense. Brady is great, but holding Atlanta's red hot offense to 21 points is amazing.

But it is complementary. The Pat O held the ball so long, it limited the number of plays by Atlanta and helped to keep the D fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes