PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Ryan gets 5Yr/150 Mil contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, Brady wants an extension. And why should he take a lot less when he is the current MVP and just come off making it to the Superbowl? He should have ring #6 now if not for a disastrous defensive effort.

It’s going to screw the Falcons going forward just like Jump Ball Joe’s contract with the Ravens did. I think Brady is the only QB who gets that a massive QB contract cripples the entire team...

Why do you believe that Brady wants an extension? Kraft said that he doesn't.

In any case, I would see him getting $25M a year for a 2-year extension,. The question would be the guaranteed money, including how much the bonus would be.

On the other hand, Brady wants an extension. And why should he take a lot less when he is the current MVP and just come off making it to the Superbowl? He should have ring #6 now if not for a disastrous defensive effort.

I don't see why Brady should take less than top 5 money when he has been taking reduced money for years now. It's time he gets paid imo. He's been giving the team a hometown discount for a long time now, but the Pats have shown him no appreciation. I think the discount will now be, pay me the average of the top 5 and I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back