PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark "Hollywood" Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on the cover of the NYPost, i had to laugh. They think hes the next Bradway Joe or their version of Brady, when he hasn't done anything yet. Wait till he screws up they will be all over him complaining about his ...running around and not focusing on football.

Last edited:
Yes, because nothing is more glamorous than a kid who was forced to take a "rape awareness" class b/c he tried to sexually assault a girl.

Bah,,, your all just jealous.;)

interesting to see how the Jest fans react to this, for it is them who have incessantly berated our Golden Boy for the last ten years....me, i gotta give a guy credit who's sure to get a lot of action over the next decade himself

gunnails.gif

...'strugg-a-ling'

Playing devil's advocate here, you know you would do the same thing. I don't blame the guy, he was asked by GQ to do a photo shoot and he agreed. It's flattering when any major magazine is asking for you to pose for them because they think your good looking. Give the guy a break and let him enjoy being a celebrity.

interesting to see how the Jest fans react to this, for it is them who have incessantly berated our Golden Boy for the last ten years....me, i gotta give a guy credit who's sure to get a lot of action over the next decade himself

==============================================

My reaction is, good for Mark for taking advantage of his oppotunities, I fully expect the Jets to pimp his image and present him as a star.

#5 pick overall, huge salary, = milk the oportunity for all it's worth.

And i have and hope to continue to enjoy the buzz that Sanchez has brought to the Jets.

Too bad the guy is going to suck major ballz in his rookie year.

================================================

Maybe, at least he will be rich, handsome, and famous while doing so.:)

================================================

Maybe, at least he will be rich, handsome, and famous while doing so.:)
Well perhaps you should fellate him then?

Well perhaps you should fellate him then?

=================================================

How does one approach your favorite QB and ask to fellate him, I assume you would be of help here.:D

I live in L.A. and know many who know him or who are close to the USC program. And although most think of him as a decent kid, all say that his opinion of himself is way too high. He was a notorious partier and nearly got kicked out of school after his drinking binges his freshman year. He was arrested for sexual assault and the charges were only dropped when the D.A. said the evidence was "he said/she said". FWIW, she never recanted her story and still claims he raped her...she dropped out of school after the incident.

For a guy who couldn't beat out John David Booty two years ago and whose own college coach didn't think he was ready for the NFL, he might want to keep a slightly lower profile so expectations don't hinder his progress.

We're all hoping for that but don't hold your breath too much. Remember that Ryan has luck with rookie quarterbacks.

How does one approach your favorite QB and ask to fellate him, I assume you would be of help here.:D

Damn...LMAO

Good comeback. Don't let those punk Pats fans gang up on you.

Mark "dirty" Sanchez... heh.

He'll fit right in with the JETS. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results