PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Daniels: Gronk, Solder, and Jonathan Cooper are not on flight to AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will see just how average our offense without Gronk is. A banged up Edelman and then a bunch of mediocre WRs won't get open against this vaunted cardinals secondary

We need to go after a star Wr that can help carry this offense when gronk is injured

Oh f**cking give me a break.

If Brady wasn't framed by the nfl he'd be playing in this game. Offense wouldn't be average then.

Edelman is not banged up. He isn't on the injury report, he left practice 1 time a month ago and was at every practice since then.

Thid stupid WR argument again. Which has been debunked by the fact that the team won the SB with Brandon LaFell as an outside receiver. Go after a WR that can carry the offense when Gronk is out. What a dumb comment. Tom Brady carries this offense just fine.

If Brady was playing 95% of you would be picking the team to win.

Last edited:
Geeze, my initial reaction to the suspension and finding out we had a prime time game to start the season was that I hoped they tried to embarrass Goodell by kneeling on everyour possession. At the end of the game, BB would yell gladiator style at Goodell "is this what you want???"

With Cannon and Waddle as tackles, that actually may be the safe play if Jimmy wants to live to game 2. Lol.

Snapfaced BB to ask him if Gronk made the flight

"I let the pilots handle that, they don't call the plays and I don't try to fly the plane. So whatever they do is what they do. I couldn't tell you who they decide to take and don't take."

Big test for the defense. They have a big chance here to show up.

Gonna have to win on defense. They'll have to attack this game and not wait around/read and react all day.

Someone remind me: Why did we waste a roster spot on Cooper again?

Non conference road game...aka a game they can afford to lose. If he isn't 100%...just rest him

NFL say Gronk isn't playing. We will miss him.

Can I just ask, how is this a game we can afford to lose?

Isn't that what we said about the Eagles game last year? Or the Jets game? And then lost to Miami and lost home field advantage. Every game is important, you never know how things will shake out down the road and what game might have cost you home field.

Every game matters, and is important. Especially for JG who is manning the QB spot for 4 weeks, starting out with a W and some confidence is what we need.

If they came out with 2nd and third stringers for the night, resting 11 and 87, and have them all put 12 on each players jersey...

...i would need a smoke after that...

Let's play the game. We still have BB and they have Carson 'big game' Palmer. What's the over/under on Statue Palmer sacks ... '8', which will lead to how many INTs? This will be a good fun game to watch.

The game day thread should produce some gold, Jerry, gold!!!

The usual Belichick critics will be in there taking a victory lap if Pats are losing. I expect there will be more than a few "I don't care I can't stand it" type posts.

It's going to make the game tougher, but I still think the Patriots find a way to win even without Gronk. Brady not being there I'm sure has them already fired up to win for their quarterback, and Carson's comments certainly only fueled that already burning fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes