Status
Not open for further replies.

tdw777

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Any movement on Mankins's contract?

Re: Mankins

What are the nuclear codes?

Was AT's 4.9 million salary guaranteed? If not, we have a little extra to spend!

I would have to look it up, but I don't think it was guaranteed.
anyway, that's irrelevant, unless they're holding to some internal budget.

anyway, that's irrelevant, unless they're holding to some internal budget.

I'd imagine that there is an internal budget set for salaries, even in an uncapped year.

he has to play for us or not at all = leverage!!

i bet things will be worked out...any takers? (my bets are always for miguels charity - his sisters food pantry)

The money is guaranteed as so as he signs his RFA tender. If he doesn't sign, he has no contract, and cannot play or be paid.

The money is guaranteed as so as he signs his RFA tender. If he doesn't sign, he has no contract, and cannot play or be paid.

Believe he was talking about Adalius' contract and not Mankins.

I think that comment was related to AD's contract which was not guaranteed - only backend salary remained. So the payroll is down $4.9M which may it easier to pay Mankins up front money on a long term deal but probably won't change the terms they were willing to offer to get one done...

I think that comment was related to AD's contract which was not guaranteed - only backend salary remained. So the payroll is down $4.9M which may it easier to pay Mankins up front money on a long term deal but probably won't change the terms they were willing to offer to get one done...

That money's goin to Brady! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back