PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mandatory Mini Camp Practice- 6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot imagine bumping lines then sitting at a desk, in silence, for the next 40 minutes...
Saw it in the bathrooms, locker rooms you name it. Never did it. Never will.

I was big into the Celtics and hoops in general back then and the Len Bias death was the influencer.

Speaking of drugs, I am like a junkie with these snippets of information from minicamp. Thanks to all for the updates, I love it (and need it).
It's all we have right now. After this week it's radio silence for a month and a 1/2.

Nah, just stay away from NH- where bad things happen to NFL players.
Case in point: Chung and the coke thing.
Ok,that was VT, but VT,NH, same thing..
I usually try to stay away from full on flame bait comments in football forums except for the "the Pats must sign highest paid WR X, Y or Z or they'll suck!" threads, but saying VT and NH are the same???? (must hold back....)

All of this is true, yet we still have a couple people complaining that this week has proven Cam will be the starter.
Who knows what the **** they are watching.

I just can’t see Cam settling for a backup spot. He’d become trouble
I'd like to give him more slack as a team player than that but I absolutely don't see him content being a backup (like Hoyer for instance).

Tuff toodles for Cam.

I've said it for a while - If a decision has to be made I think the odd man out may not be Stidham like we assumed. I think Cam's seat is warming up. He's not getting the benefit of the doubt this time and needs to have a really good camp regardless of what BB says or doesn't say. What I saw yesterday in those clips won't help his cause.

I've said it for a while - Cam's seat is warming up. He's not getting the benefit of the doubt this time and needs to have a really good camp regardless of what BB says or doesn't say. What I saw yesterday in those clips won't help his cause.
Still a ways to go before September but if we buy into the beat-writer's consensus which is Mac picking up things faster than the coaching staff anticipated and earning extra snaps away from Cam.......July and August will be very interesting around here.

BB will downplay, poo-poo it, dismiss it but if he thinks playing Mac will accelerate his growth and not stunt it and help the team win just as much Cam would.....hes playing him. Full stop.

Welcome to the NFL Mac.

Wino feels like a guy destined to be traded to NFL Siberia for a 7th. Just not sure where that is since the Browns are good now.
there is always Detroit

I agree. A man with long hair is an embarrassment to society, and it also makes him worse at playing football.
Yea with the exception of Kevin Greene, Troy Pomulau and I guess Larry Fitzgerald I can't think of an elite NFLer who had long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back