PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mandatory Mini Camp Practice- 6/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before and I’ll say it again I would of traded him last season.
We really need Joejuan Williams to make a jump. We don’t know what we have with the king of Pop and some young second year players can step up.

so sick of players signing front loaded contracts then being upset at the low salary in the last year. No morals

I understand what you're stating, but the no morals part initiates with Baddell, and the 32 greedy partners. The greed and lack of morals is very much a top down situation.

Extending Gilmore is tricky. Press man CBs fall off quick:

• Revis’ game fell off at 30 & was toast by 31
  • Talib went from a probowler at 31 to ineffective at 32/33 (Edelman SB)
  • Chris Harris, Jr. was a shell of himself at 31 last year
  • Sherman couldn’t cover Watkins at 31 in the SB & spent most of last season on the sidelines
Gilmore & those four are the best CBs of the decade. They probably should give him a pay bump & then let him walk.

i
Does this mean first QB that came out of the locker room, or first QB taking reps in drills? I'm going to read into it way too much, so I just need to know which overreaction I should let fly.
I was wondering the exact same thing.

**** getting real ladies and gents...I’m so **** pumped for football
Tazered Yes GIF

Does this mean first QB that came out of the locker room, or first QB taking reps in drills? I'm going to read into it way too much, so I just need to know which overreaction I should let fly.

In this case, it means he got onto the practice field first. The drills hadn't started when that photo was taken.

Per Reiss on his thoughts of 3 Patriots who have made significant improvements from last year:

Second-year tight end Devin Asiasi looks like a different player, and he is one of several Patriots who stand out when considering the benefits of spring practices for younger players. Wide receiver Isaiah Zuber and Uche are among the others who fall into that category.

Asiasi will be a contributor for us this year and I think will surprise fans. Uche should be a big part of a really good defense and Zuber might be neck and neck with Harry for the final WR spot on the roster.

Not sure there's real room for Asiasi to contribute (until someone gets hurt, of course) but I'm all for the idea of him being our 3rd TE on the roster. Would love to see someone like Zuber take that Harry spot too, because that means someone was better than Harry.

Extending Gilmore is tricky. Press man CBs fall off quick:

• Revis’ game fell off at 30 & was toast by 31
  • Talib went from a probowler at 31 to ineffective at 32/33 (Edelman SB)
  • Chris Harris, Jr. was a shell of himself at 31 last year
  • Sherman couldn’t cover Watkins at 31 in the SB & spent most of last season on the sidelines
Gilmore & those four are the best CBs of the decade. They probably should give him a pay bump & then let him walk.
Glad to see people finally coming to terms with Gilmore's age. I feel like it wasn't even a year ago people weren't liking it when I said he might not be a top tier CB for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back