PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man in the Arena Discussion

In terms of Brady's cultural relevance, I think some people may be short-changing his rise to the goat from a sixth round pick. He might be the most inspirational great player to have ever played a team sport because no one has his story. And this transcends outside of Athletics into all walks of life for people looking for inspiration and looking to him and his journey to greatness.

Yes

Just watched episode 5 it featured Bill O brien, Welker, and Gisele.

Somebody may have posted this elsewhere, but I am dead-set against paying a dime for ESPN content, beyond the amount paid by my service to have their main channel included. I have Disney+ but not ESPN+. I will not buy ESPN+.

Is there some sort of shaky stream somewhere that anti ESPN-ites can use to watch this series, like there is for NFL games?

PM me if needed, due to the legalities. Thanks in advance.

I’m on the 07 episode. I’m really enjoying this series so far

Somebody may have posted this elsewhere, but I am dead-set against paying a dime for ESPN content, beyond the amount paid by my service to have their main channel included. I have Disney+ but not ESPN+. I will not buy ESPN+.

Is there some sort of shaky stream somewhere that anti ESPN-ites can use to watch this series, like there is for NFL games?

PM me if needed, due to the legalities. Thanks in advance.
Cheapskate

Cheapskate
I will gladly pay for services if the people that I am paying are not also lying scum. I pay for DirectTV, Disney+, Netflix, and Paramount+, as examples.

But ESPN is on my shun list.

627d9fee-2a2f-4eeb-9f93-f9ea323b61f9.jpg

Today's episode features Vince Wilfork and Richard Sherman. The Seattle SB. Deflategate/Garropolo/On to Cincinnati episode

Is this a documentary on finding the clitoris?

The SB49 episode was okay. A lot of the same criticisms as the first one I watched…basically just America’s Game with a little swearing laced in.

Tom didn’t tell us how he really felt about Deflategate.

Brady points out how great Vereen was in that game. Every time I re-watch it, I notice that. So many tough catches on balls that aren’t placed perfectly. And so important in a game where you have to avoid any drops and 3rd and longs.

I did like Sherman’s commentary about the game when he said both sides never felt like they had the game in their grasp. Also he confirmed how the Seahawks basically thought Deflategate was a trap for them, as it meant nothing and would just be a distraction.

Kind of ironic that Sherman calls out the idea of deflated balls as inconsequential and Revis was the one who later took some cheap shots to his former team.

The handshake between Brady and Sherman was really iconic…not planned or anything.

Super Bowl 49 was the greatest game of the salary cap era.

The SB49 episode was okay. A lot of the same criticisms as the first one I watched…basically just America’s Game with a little swearing laced in.

Tom didn’t tell us how he really felt about Deflategate.

Brady points out how great Vereen was in that game. Every time I re-watch it, I notice that. So many tough catches on balls that aren’t placed perfectly. And so important in a game where you have to avoid any drops and 3rd and longs.

I did like Sherman’s commentary about the game when he said both sides never felt like they had the game in their grasp. Also he confirmed how the Seahawks basically thought Deflategate was a trap for them, as it meant nothing and would just be a distraction.

Kind of ironic that Sherman calls out the idea of deflated balls as inconsequential and Revis was the one who later took some cheap shots to his former team.

The handshake between Brady and Sherman was really iconic…not planned or anything.

Super Bowl 49 was the greatest game of the salary cap era.
Yeah my biggest takeaway is on that game. Everytime I revisit it I always think to myself as it being the greatest game I've ever seen played. Both teams deserved to win that day. Luckily it went our way

Episode 7 SB 51 features Bradys sister and the first 12 minutes his feelings on Deflategate

What were his feelings on Ideal Gas Law fiasco? Any reference to support or lack of same by anyone of note?

What were his feelings on Ideal Gas Law fiasco? Any reference to support or lack of same by anyone of note?

They show a clip of a professor at MIT basically calling the nfl absolute ****ing morons for disregarding proven 5th grade science and one of his sister's says the more it all went on it was easy to see it had nothing to do with air in a ball. Brady himself gave quote, "if you are explaining, you're losing" and that he doesn't need to defend himself because he didn't do anything

Last edited:
They show a clip of a professor at MIT basically calling the nfl absolute ****ing morons for disregarding proven 5th grade science and one of his sister's says the more it all went on it was easy to see it had nothing to do with air in a ball. Brady himself gave quote, "if you are explaining, you're losing" and that he doesn't need to defend himself because he didn't do anything
Yeah you could also tell that it did definitely bother him

Which sister? Mrs. Youk?
Sorry all three sisters. So yes she's in it too. Episode 7 was mostly on the Brady family and the whole cancer that his mom went through. The deflategate part was the most interesting never really had his true feelings on the situation til this episode came out.

Man I can’t wait till they come out with a doc series at least 2040ish to give us time to digest everything) on the two dynasties.

make it like the last dance.

I want the Kraft massage stuff, the scandals, I want Troy brown in it. I want it all hopefully the president (Bernie) at that time is from ne so he can be in it too.

giveittomeputitallinmyfaceineedit

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back