PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Major Jeff Fisher lol

I’ve been calling for like two years that he’ll be the next coach of the Colts. It’s perfect. They are dumb enough to buy his delusions and he’s a media darling and the league office has his back which will easily influence them.

Watching him set the career record for losses with the Colts would be really enjoyable.

:):):)
Watching him set the career record for losses with the Colts would be really enjoyable.

Doesn’t he already own the career record for losses?

If Matt leaves, I wouldn't hate the idea of Fisher leading the D. Nonetheless, I'd say most of the Rams success can be sttributed to the fact HE is not their anymore.
Rodney Harrison doesn't share your opinion.

200.gif

MAYBE he's one of those coaches that could do well in college.... but to me, he presents himself as a guy that sleeps and drinks on the job.

"I forgot I wore 2 pairs of pants!" gtfo
Jeff+Fisher.jpg

He has a point there. He was on the precipice of turning the organization around. But I have a hunch that they would not be in the playoffs this season.

I could see him returning just because the NFL coaching group is terrible. I do think BB is considered a genius because everyone else is a complete ******. I mean, in a world where Hue Jackson can be a head coach, even a turd like Fisher has a chance.

I mean, any team that doesn't have Jeff Fisher is in good shape, so technically, he's correct on this.

I'm laughing out loud, and my wife wants me to share the reason. She'll never understand. Any advice guys, given how successful this forum self-professes to be with domestic relations?

If Matt leaves, I wouldn't hate the idea of Fisher leading the D. Nonetheless, I'd say most of the Rams success can be sttributed to the fact HE is not their anymore.

I'd kick Fisher in the teeth before I would make him DC

I could see him returning just because the NFL coaching group is terrible. I do think BB is considered a genius because everyone else is a complete ******. I mean, in a world where Hue Jackson can be a head coach, even a turd like Fisher has a chance.
Remember BB's dad put an end to all the "genius" talk? Up to that point, it was common to view a coach as a genius. Not sure about Fisher, but a great % of this years fired coaches will get rehired.

He has a point there. He was on the precipice of turning the organization around. But I have a hunch that they would not be in the playoffs this season.

He has no point. What it shows is that the talent was there, but he had no idea how to coach it up or use it properly. He should be embarrassed over this. If he wanted to be "vindicated", he'd want the Rams to go 4-12 without him.

I'm laughing out loud, and my wife wants me to share the reason. She'll never understand. Any advice guys, given how successful this forum self-professes to be with domestic relations?
You could devise the ultimate explanation and she still gives the insanity look. Randomly surprise her with flowers.

Tell your wife it would be like you bragging about her shoe style, saying that you're responsible for it because you drove her to the mall to go shopping for it. When in reality after drove her to the mall, you sat in the car waiting for her both because you didn't want to waste time shoe shopping and because she thinks you hinder the process.

I just don't know how to reply to this thread excepty by saying I think he is in the realm of Rich Kotite when it comes to coaching.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back