PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac working out with receivers in Tampa

Interesting.

They are still angry at Bill fleecing them in the Welker trade...
Please, he was irrelevant before coming to NE. In fact, Miami got good return getting a 2nd round pick for a random no name WR.

Oh, and he was only good with the QB you hate.

So in 2013 Welker was bad with nearly 800 yards and 10 TDS? LMAO
Quite a step in decline since 2012 and got worse every year thereafter.

But I'll give you that one year.

So you're wrong...
Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV

Maybe. Who knows. But Tom attributes it to Guerrero (longevity).
Undoubtedly AG has helped Tom.

However it's kinda like bodybuilding in the 70s and 80s. Everyone was quick to give credit to Joe Weider because he was a kick-ass marketer and peddled shady supplements but the truth is it was guys like Arnold, Zane and Lee Haney who had great genetics and worked hard it was truly got them there- not Weider.

That's so weird. That video was obviously taken in Foxborough, but I though he was in Tampa?
Guessing he filmed it a couple days ago and it was in the production pipelines for a couple days. Or the Pats held it until the trade was officially noted as "complete" by the NFL. Any number of things. I doubt he came in to film it and they rushed to push it out onto the internet within a couple hours.

Guessing he filmed it a couple days ago and it was in the production pipelines for a couple days. Or the Pats held it until the trade was officially noted as "complete" by the NFL. Any number of things. I doubt he came in to film it and they rushed to push it out onto the internet within a couple hours.
Some people don't realize you can be in one City and then fly to another City in a matter of hours. It's a hard concept to grasp. Lol

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back