PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac was playing hurt or he hit rookie wall

Well, I'll say it with my words: If you have the GOAT QB you live and die with the GOAT. If you dont, thats an unforgivable sin.

I would add that the second unforgivable sin is on RK: if you have to choose between the GOAT QB and the (maybe) GOAT coach, it should be a no brainer.
How TF are we stilllll talking about this ****? This has NOTHING to do with rebuilding the team, nothing to do with Macs hitting a rookie wall or being injured.
@Ian Can we have some purgatory to send people when this crap gets brought up? Modern topics are one things, but this crap is like a broken record. Pure gaslighting.

its both, right? We all know its both?

17 weeks of football man, everyone is hurt lol. I know that it might seem that there are more players in the injury report, and there is, but we are far and far more away from the "macho, cant complain" stereotype tha ever. Players complain to their personnel and now there is a lot less to be ashemed of.

And he is a rookie! I mean, of course his rapidly development would plateau a bit... Its both the norm and it doesnt mean anything for his ceiling (whatever this is)

I don’t see it.
All looks the same to me. You are conflating different types of throws. A 30 yard sideline throw is going to have a higher trajectory than a 9 yard throw over the middle.
Other than one bad game his numbers were as good at the end of the season as any other part.
What you're missing is that throws he would make earlier in the season with zip, became more arcing throws, especially towards the sideline and middle of the field. All his throws had less zip and got there slower after the Titans game

What you're missing is that throws he would make earlier in the season with zip, became more arcing throws, especially towards the sideline and middle of the field. All his throws had less zip and got there slower after the Titans game
I disagree completely with that. Give examples. All the same throws look the same. Later in the year he started throwing deeper balls so of course there is a higher trajectory.
Look at that tape and show me 2 throws that were the same throw but he had “less zip” on a later one. You are mixed up because you are comparing different throws.

Get Mac his jamarr chase ..hopefully Jameson or traylon Burks...

Reactions: Ian
How TF are we stilllll talking about this ****? This has NOTHING to do with rebuilding the team, nothing to do with Macs hitting a rookie wall or being injured.
@Ian Can we have some purgatory to send people when this crap gets brought up? Modern topics are one things, but this crap is like a broken record. Pure gaslighting.
@Ian this is actually a good idea. Not sure how hard it is to make another sub but a place like that would be great for certain posters.

Well, I'll say it with my words: If you have the GOAT QB you live and die with the GOAT. If you dont, thats an unforgivable sin.

I would add that the second unforgivable sin is on RK: if you have to choose between the GOAT QB and the (maybe) GOAT coach, it should be a no brainer.
Stop watching ESPN. It's rotting your brain. You would be better off snorting coke.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back