PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones vs. the other rookie QBs

You think I photoshopped the pic lol? What a weirdo.
View attachment 39078

This one photoshopped too lol
View attachment 39079

I'm going to do what every guy has done to you in the past in situations like this. Smile, nod, say you're right and bounce.
Your photoshop has no dates. My post of MSU schedule with dates and outcome show the date, outcome and ranking.
You can proclaim your photoshop is actually of a game in 2019 or 2020, but you are misrepresenting facts.
If anyone has been upset with me, I don’t recall, but if it was because I produced facts when they didn’t, I will gladly take it on!

Your photoshop has no dates. My post of MSU schedule with dates and outcome show the date, outcome and ranking.
You can proclaim your photoshop is actually of a game in 2019 or 2020, but you are misrepresenting facts.
If anyone has been upset with me, I don’t recall, but if it was because I produced facts when they didn’t, I will gladly take it on!
I think you’re a great poster. Polite and always insightful :thumbsup:

DKF is a stumbling bumbling POS pu ssy incel. If he had even one ounce of testosterone in his fat body he would face me like a man.

pu ssy ass biotch of a blob racist.

It's perfect that a total waste of space, Steve Bannon-loving psycho like one above would like BaconGrundleCandy. BGC attracts like minded losers.

Last edited:

This is fabulous. Kudos. It's like watching a mature adult try to talk to a petulant bratty drama queen/teen in BaconGrundleCandy. The guy is a headcase. Construction worker can't help but resort to thin skinned whining when called out on his BS.

Thats a ridiculous claim. The screenshot proved you were wrong, just accept it and move on.

I think you’re a great poster. Polite and always insightful :thumbsup:
Man I wish I saw one insightful post. Seriously doubt there's one in her history. She hasn't been here for that long so she can't have many post overall. Honestly I'd love to see one insightful post.

Last edited:
You sound like a weirdo and should probably stop digging. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Yea I really photoshopped this too. Another casual poster just saying stuff.
Screenshot_2021-12-22-07-41-15~2.png

It's a conspiracy and the media/AP is in on it.
Screenshot_2021-12-22-07-48-16~2.png

Screenshot_2021-12-22-09-03-45~2.pngScreenshot_2021-12-22-09-03-50~2.png

Last edited:

As a word of caution, the person who is giving you all your support is the worst poster (by far) on this site. BGC on the other hand is one of the best poster’s on this site, and is well respected here. You should just wrap up your disagreement with him snd move on.

You sound like a weirdo and should probably stop digging. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Here we go. BGC flipping out again. You're a fake expert who reacts like a little petulant teen when challenged. Maybe don't tie so much of your entire psyche and self worth on an online forum.

Thats a ridiculous claim. The screenshot proved you were wrong, just accept it and move on.
I respect you and what your insights, but he has called me basically an idiot and I don’t know what I am talking about. The hill he is dying on is the Ohio St played Michigan St when they were ranked in 2019 or 2020. Here is screen shot of the team match ups those years. Maybe you should be telling him to move on!

Attachments

• 55970138-3CBB-4642-9C91-1D9A1FB62A95.png
    55970138-3CBB-4642-9C91-1D9A1FB62A95.png
    636.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 05C89EE2-AAAD-41D5-9841-457EB5BA5DE1.png
    05C89EE2-AAAD-41D5-9841-457EB5BA5DE1.png
    554 KB · Views: 5
I respect you and what your insights, but he has called me basically an idiot and I don’t know what I am talking about. The hill he is dying on is the Ohio St played Michigan St when they were ranked in 2019 or 2020. Here is screen shot of the team match ups those years. Maybe you should be telling him to move on!

This really isn’t an issue I care about at all, you can choose to keep going on or not, I was just letting you know who you were throwing your lot in with. Enjoy your holidays.

It's perfect that a total waste of space, Steve Bannon-loving psycho like one above would like BaconGrundleCandy. BGC attracts like minded losers.
Where does it say that I like him? I just dislike you. You go around and constantly rip on someone else’s career as if that has anything to do with their ability to have knowledge about this game. That is on top of the constant stupidity you post over and over in every thread.

What does someone’s career have to do with anything ?? What do you do for a living ?

and now I hear that you have taken this garbage to other sites ?

obviously you are either mentally or just a ****ing loser. Probably a bit of both

The bottom line is that I’m the only person here who knows anything about football, and that construction moron BGC was calling for Mac Jones to start when I knew that Cam Newton was the man.

Yep, that is exactly how it went down, great to hear you acknowledge you unquestioned opposition to Mac Jones starting, and devout support for Cam Newton. You really called that one.

You really called that one.

Absolutely I did. When the Pats were 2-4 and Mac was getting hit 12+ times a game, it was absolutely on point to question whether this was good for Mac's development. I always said Mac was the man. Check the draft forum. It's me in early(est) on Mac. But letting your high potential home run rookie QB get hit 12+ times a game behind an idiotic OLine where Durant/Cajuste are horrible at right tackle, it was absolutely appropriate to call this out. But you're too dumb to understand nuance or context.

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out how bad hits are to QB's. Thanks for telling us Mac Jones is wicked accurate. Great insights from a special mind.

Thanks for pointing out how bad hits are to QB's. Thanks for telling us Mac Jones is wicked accurate. Great insights from a special mind.

It was great how you couldn't help yourself but question Mac's arm strength when the Pats lost a couple. You can't help yourself since you were so wrong on Mac from the start. Must be painful for you to do a 180 on players when clearly wrong. I still see a struggle though to not pretend sometimes. And I'm SO glad the Pats did the total opposite from construction guy opining and that we have Mac Jones and Christian Barmore on this team, and that Karras is knocking it out of the park at left guard.

and you're probably too dumb to understand but repeatedly saying Mac is Kirk Cousins, is not a diss no matter what you think about Cousins. BB can absolutely win another ring with a 28TD/12int QB

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back