PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones' GF is so hot

1641402225511.png

I can't believe the Bills put her there among all the Bills fans. I bet they didn't recognize her or that might not have gone very well!

Oh man.

The locker room will have fun with Mac over this.

By end of the week he'll have a dozen gift cards to Uber Eats, Grub Hub and restaurants in his locker.

Funny thing is there was a bottle of water right next to the door she could have used to put out the flames. Instead she chucks the food onto the lawn lol.

1641403208056.png

Chapter 1:
A chef wearing too many articles of clothing can be a fire hazard.

Safety first!
1641403429544.png

I am very conflicted.

Mac's girlfriend is cute, but I can't get it out of my head that Mac himself is smoking hot after seeing the photo of him with Trevor Lawrence's hair! No homo, but Mac is a looker. Very pretty.

Time to go change the oil or some other manly task....

Last edited:
I am very conflicted.

Mac's girlfriend is cute, but I can't get it out of my head the Mac himself is smoking hot after seeing the photo of him with Trevor Lawrence's hair! No homo, but Mac is a looker. Very pretty.

Time to go change the oil or some other manly task....
Cabin Life Wood GIF by WIESEMANN 1893

Funny thing is there was a bottle of water right next to the door she could have used to put out the flames. Instead she chucks the food onto the lawn lol.

Depending on what was actually on fire, throwing water on it might have been the WORST thing she could have done.

Thanks for this thread, it reminds me how fortunate I am in life. To you all, Mac's girlfriend is special. To me, she looks like an average Tuesday.

Shes so hot as soon as she touched it it burst into flames....Rim shot 1641413058034.png

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back